Manly v Cronulla [Round 6 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are the king of ****ty second half performances, thankfully Sharks are equally rubbish. Why do we try to score off every set instead of building pressure.

Josh Starling is gonna be our new Josh Perry.

Top game today.

Take Brett and DCE off. The games over.

How many times have we bombed a try on the 2nd half today!r About 4 or 5 times, geez, just because we are slaughtering the sharks on the score dies not mean we should just turn off and write them off! I know Manly can do better and have shown it many times this season, but it would not hurt to show some seriousness in the game.

Jethro said:
bob dylan said:
When will the unwashed start calling to sack Lyon as goal kicker?

and who have we got that can kick them any better than Killer from the sideline? The only one that would come close is Matai but I wouldn't be fully confident with him either

BJ showed pretty good form on The Footy Show on Thursday night :D

DCE can kick.

Killer is the best in the team (though he's no Matthew Ridge).

Crap second half. Dce got motm - thought he was ordinary myself. Lyon was better.
First half was good.

Jerry1 said:
Crap second half. Dce got motm - thought he was ordinary myself. Lyon was better.
First half was good.

Agree Jerry. Could have des in my top 3.

Good to get the win, but our second half is still a worry. :cool:
We could have built up our for and against easily today. Hopefully Jorge gets his timing back and Manly's LHS becomes a force like no other :)

9065 crowd.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7