Manly v Cowboys [Round 7 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
R7 Fri 18 Apr 2014, 7:40pm, Central Coast Stadium
#NRLMANNQ

NRL KICK OFF: 7.40PM [NINE]
REFEREE: Gavin Badger
ASSIST REFEREE: Adam Devcich
TOUCH JUDGES: Jason Walsh,Dave Ryan
VIDEO REFEREES: Bernard Sutton,Paul Mellor

SEA EAGLES V COWBOYS - FRI 18 APR, 7.40PM (LOCAL), CENTRAL COAST STADIUM
Sea Eagles
1 Brett Stewart
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Cheyse Blair
4 Steve Matai
5 Peta Hiku
6 Jamie Lyon (c)
7 Kieran Foran
8 Josh Starling
9 Matt Ballin
10 Brenton Lawrence
11 Anthony Watmough
12 Justin Horo
13 Glenn Stewart

Interchange
14 James Hasson
15 Dunamis Lui
16 Jamie Buhrer
17 Jason King
18 Jesse Sene-Lefao

Coach: Geoff Toovey

Cowboys
1 Michael Morgan
2 Matthew Wright
3 Brent Tate
4 Kane Linnett
5 Curtis Rona
6 Johnathan Thurston (c)
7 Robert Lui
8 Matt Scott (c)
9 Rory Kostjasyn
10 James Tamou
11 Gavin Cooper
12 Jason Taumalolo
13 Tariq Sims

Interchange
14 Ray Thompson
15 Joel Riethmuller
16 Ashton Sims
17 Scott Bolton
18 Glenn Hall

Coach: Paul Green

Daly Cherry-Evans has succumbed to soreness in his left leg and won’t play against the Cowboys
1 HOUR AGO APRIL 17, 2014 6:44PM
Daly Cherry-Evans won’t play against the Cowboys.

DALY Cherry Evans has succumbed to ongoing soreness in his left leg and will miss tomorrow night’s clash against North Queensland in Gosford.
The Daily Telegraph can reveal the star halfback has been experiencing pain for the past fortnight, with Manly officials confident that a week’s rest will bring him back to full fitness.

Cherry-Evans is also considered a certainty for the utility spot on Australia’s bench for the 3 May Anzac Test, given his main rival — Robbie Farah — is now sidelined with an elbow injury.

Sea Eagles insiders have confirmed Kieran Foran will move to halfback, while co-captain Jamie Lyon will line up against Johnathan Thurston at five eighth.

Former Eel Cheyse Blair has been elevated to the three-quarter line to replace to line, consigning cult figure David ‘Wolfman’ Williams to his second straight appearance in NSW Cup.

Reports this week suggested Williams could be shopped to rival clubs, despite signing an two-year extension at the end of last season.:(

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/daly-cherryevans-has-succumbed-to-soreness-in-his-left-leg-and-wont-play-against-the-cowboys/story-fndv31ch-1226888445896

manlyfan76 said:
Wow still no wolf.

Wolfman has the Manly Family Club against him, from Owners to the True Supporters :dodgy:

But, I have every confidence in his re-emergence as a new character in the very near future :angel:

I love Wolf as a player, personality and a person but I think that when you on average miss 10 games a year with injury you are always up against it In the longevity steaks. I'd love him to find some form and speed again and go out with a 2nd GF win

No Chez..it explains a lot about his quieter efforts this past fortnight. Hopefully the week off does the trick.

I hope Wolfie has a blinder in NSW Cup.

And we whip the Cows, of course.

I think Wolf deserved to be in the 17 this week….with 2V leaving him out and Blair taking that spot then that article about Wolf getting squeezed out is spot on then.

We'll smash the cowgirls tomorrow night. It's not in Townsville for a start, so that means their win % record drops to about 25-30%.

I feel sorry for Wolf, but I like Cheyse Blair, I think he has potential.

We'll lack any organisation or kicking game tomorrow night. It'll be a very disjointed attack from Manly. Now we will see the true worth of DCE to the team. Cows by 8.

mickqld said:
We'll lack any organisation or kicking game tomorrow night. It'll be a very disjointed attack from Manly. Now we will see the true worth of DCE to the team. Cows by 8.

Foran has done at least 70% of the kicking the past few weeks.

Sore Leg ?, strapping around the knee, hasn' t been kicking much, -- euphemism for knee damage ?

Our attack may lack a little smoothness on right, but don't forget Snake is still there, and with these dry fast conditions, will up his involvement combining with Brother Glenn. (Special Easter moniker).

I'm predicting that DCE will be missing on Friday.

No one will know where he's gone.

But on the third day, he'll just show up unannounced at training. Everyone will be amazed and public holidays will be declared.

COMMANDER said:
Nice photo mozgrame, just what I needed to see over cornflakes.

Ahh...c'mon Commander! No way us Queenslanders would become squeamish over a tiny splinter. I bet that bloke had two big bowls of cornflakes before jogging down to the hospital.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4