Manly v Cowboys [Round 26 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I need us to win every game from now on. I hate losses in September and October.

We are specials this week. Cows love to come up with excuses about why they fail in big games but the reality is they just can't do it. Our guys will be up for it, no doubt at all.

We have a good record at Townsville, I haven't missed a game up there for a while ( but not going this year ) and we have won most times .

In saying that we can't look at last weeks game and think that's what we will get, their eyes were firmly set on tomorrow's game for sure.

Errr.....so the game isn't on free to air?

Just checking, it might be but I've forgotten how you crazy Aussies work.

I reckon Souffs gained a bit of momentum after last nights final 20 minutes, and with Reynolds back next week, we MUST win tomorrow!

globaleagle said:
Errr.....so the game isn't on free to air?

Just checking, it might be but I've forgotten how you crazy Aussies work.

Fan Hub :D

The Final Series will be all on free to air - or you could just attend for once :idea:

2v at the Airport ready to bring home the silverware :exclamation:
http://www.foxsports.com.au/video/?v=toovey-confident-in-team_1227048899327&vc=222

globaleagle said:
Pfffft, Manly fans don't travel!

Great to see that @vidmar has had to put on a second bus up in Townsville to get people to and from the game.

Wish I could be up there but have a mates 60th birthday to attend tomorrow AND tonight he's bringing around a 30 year old bottle of Penfolds Grange to share with me.

He said "bugger sharing it with tossers who don't know the difference between Grange Hermitage & Koonunga Hill, you provide the steaks and I'll bring the Grange"

Took me about .3 of a second to say yes!!

globaleagle said:
So...... you're not travelling then?
(lol)

Not many times do you get to taste a 1982 Grange, so........NO

Those of you that read my posts will know I am an avid red wine lover.....I actually have about half a dozen Grange's myself, also a couple of Hill Of Grace's (if you know your Red's you'll know what that is)......as well as about 80 other's that are considered "top shelf".

I have a 240 Bottle wine fridge, that operates at 16.5 degree's year round, and whilst I don't drink the real big ones I do dabble every few weeks into the vault.

I have some 15 year old "Lakes Folly" which is just about ready to drink, that might be next on the list!!

@manlybacker I think loves his red as well, so he'll know what I am talking about.

Not the news I wanted to hear on game day about BJ

Cowboys by how much really sadly- too much history between us and them wanting to get even for earlier in the year.

Souths are licking there lips waiting to play us next weekend and Easts will get the easier side of the draw now.

I am not saying that our boys cannot win but it seems very unlikely at this stage.

Prove me wrong boys - prove me wrong

Go Manly bring home 1st Place and the minor premiership with you.

It certainly looks like a tough assignment. I'm going to stay positive and send as many good thoughts as I can muster today. There are plenty of fans wishing you the best so have a great game.

Mark from Brisbane said:
globaleagle said:
Pfffft, Manly fans don't travel!

Great to see that @vidmar has had to put on a second bus up in Townsville to get people to and from the game.

Wish I could be up there but have a mates 60th birthday to attend tomorrow AND tonight he's bringing around a 30 year old bottle of Penfolds Grange to share with me.

He said "bugger sharing it with tossers who don't know the difference between Grange Hermitage & Koonunga Hill, you provide the steaks and I'll bring the Grange"

Took me about .3 of a second to say yes!!

.3? Your slipping Mark.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6