Manly v Bulldogs [Round 13 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RiverEagle said:
I'd trade places in a heartbeat!

Maybe one day I'll get there, who knows?!

So where are you RE - I've often wondered if you're located near a 'river'? Sorry if this is a stupid question and its off topic.

I do feel privileged to have my own fantastic seat at Brookie and get there for every game - unlike a lot of avid Manly tragics!

It was a great atmosphere at Brooky last night and Manly played very well to beat the Dogs. I am a bit hoarse today from my polite way of telling the refs the error of their ways. Especially them not policing the 10!
Went to the leagues club after the game and bumped into Mark Bryant and Josh Perry. Great to see former Manly players around the place and showing their support.

RiverEagle said:
Yeah I'm sure Choc will be in Origin 2 @marga

Last night against that pack sealed the deal for him.

I'd prefer he only play for Manly (like Killer) but also want NSW to win too.

Hopefully the Blues win game 2, and Laurie Daley bloods someone else in a dead rubber game 3!

Nice birthday for Jake too.
Oh he will be there, I was being selfish. When they win game two, they will still want to be there for a clean sweep.
Great present for Jake, he's a good kid.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
marga said:
I can also confirm that Choc and a DCE hugged after the game
But ... ??? ... that doesn't make sense. Could the media have been making a mountain out of a molehill? Unheard of. Truly weird... ;)
Apparently reporters know everything. Well think they do. :)

ALinda said:
RiverEagle said:

So where are you RE - I've often wondered if you're located near a 'river'? Sorry if this is a stupid question and its off topic.

I do feel privileged to have my own fantastic seat at Brookie and get there for every game - unlike a lot of avid Manly tragics!

Not a silly question at all Linda.

I'm in Wagga Wagga. When I finally joined Silvertails in January (after reading for a long time) I was set to move to Albury...Which may still happen soon.

For now it's Wagga Wagga, which is in the River-ina...Not a very original or clever username I know!

But, my place is actually straight over the road from the beautiful Murrumbidgee River as well, so your hunch is right on both counts.

Better get back on topic; so again I'll say congrats on seeing a great Manly win, and perhaps the replay somewhere soon too!

RiverEagle said:
ALinda said:
RiverEagle said:

Not a silly question at all Linda.

I'm in Wagga Wagga. When I finally joined Silvertails in January (after reading for a long time) I was set to move to Albury...Which may still happen soon.

For now it's Wagga Wagga, which is in the River-ina...Not a very original or clever username I know!

But, my place is actually straight over the road from the beautiful Murrumbidgee River as well, so your hunch is right on both counts.

Better get back on topic; so again I'll say congrats on seeing a great Manly win, and perhaps the replay somewhere soon too!
M.I.A Eagle?

marga said:
HappilyManly said:
Sid came out after the game, he is limpig really badly. :(

Kasiano needs to be sidelined for deliberatly taking out a Player in the air :mad:

Choc is a one armed bandit, its exhausting just to watch him play :)
@marga got a sweet pair of buns in the first half, when he lost his Kyoceras :p
That was the exact view I got too. :). Got my Choc hug after the game, life is all good. Great game played by Manly. I can also confirm that Choc and a DCE hugged after the game.

The featured image for this week's "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" report is just for you marga :)

Not bad @manlyfan76

I have been known to go missing a time or two as well...lol.

More so in my younger days, to be precise.

I've thought about changing my username, just don't want to confuse ppl now.

Anyway, I'll pay that, and get back to the footy!

RiverEagle said:

Interesting, thanks RE, so now I know.

Nothing wrong with your username....its more original than mine!

Jethro said:
marga said:
HappilyManly said:

Kasiano needs to be sidelined for deliberatly taking out a Player in the air :mad:

That was the exact view I got too. :). Got my Choc hug after the game, life is all good. Great game played by Manly. I can also confirm that Choc and a DCE hugged after the game.

The featured image for this week's "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" report is just for you marga :)

Good choice, thank you. He is all class in this photo. I have sent an apology to Elle for me liking this photo. :)

Jethro said:
marga said:
HappilyManly said:

Good choice, thank you. He is all class in this photo. I have sent an apology to Elle for me liking this photo. :)

Jethro said:
marga said:
HappilyManly said:

Very nice, thank you. He is all class in this photo. I have sent an apology to Elle for liking this photo of her husbands butt. :)

Just wanted to say I was at this game with some Manly friends (my first time at Brooky) and even though the Dogs played like crap and we got owned big time, I had a good time.

I copped a bit of heckling, which I don't mind. The heckling I copped was all in good fun, most memorable the guy who tried to give me a tissue after the game :p

I know our two sides aren't the best of friends but it was nice to be able to attend without anyone being an asshole to me.

Will be back next time.

Gareth said:
Just wanted to say I was at this game with some Manly friends (my first time at Brooky) and even though the Dogs played like crap and we got owned big time, I had a good time.

I copped a bit of heckling, which I don't mind. The heckling I copped was all in good fun, most memorable the guy who tried to give me a tissue after the game :p

I know our two sides aren't the best of friends but it was nice to be able to attend without anyone being an ... to me.

Will be back next time.

Great to hear and thank you for stopping by to let us know

Tis good to hear, as if you read the kennel (which we don't) you'd think we're the murderous inbred bast&%ds.

so......we all hate the bye weekend when Manly isn't playing.

So what do we all do?

Replays at the club?

Go visit Dan?

globaleagle said:
so......we all hate the bye weekend when Manly isn't playing.

So what do we all do?

Replays at the club?

Go visit Dan?

I might go and hang out at the local chemist in the mall. They have the 2008 GF on constant loop.
The shop assistants keep asking if I require assistance.
I tell them "nah I'm right. I'm just watching your tele." :D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4