MANLY v BULLDOGS Game Day Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Clint said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Bloody Chan 9, 930pm game up here

That sucks man. But from channel nein's point of view it is hard to pass up a blockbuster like the dragons v cowboys.

Why no Broncos seriously :p whatever could have happened lol
GO MANLY !!!

Good omen, they have league cards in the bread over here and I opened up a loaf earlier which had a Foran and DCE card in it, they will have a blinder

Kiwi Eagle said:
Good omen, they have league cards in the bread over here and I opened up a loaf earlier which had a Foran and DCE card in it, they will have a blinder

do you get to see the game live ??

panash said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Yeah we always get both games live at the same time then they replay the other game behind it

Kiwi Eagle said:
panash said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Yeah we always get both games live at the same time then they replay the other game behind it

no worries , check your inbox for future reference

Teams are in. @manlyseaeagles are 1-17. @NRL_Bulldogs have slight changes. Graham and Jackson into starting side, Kasiano and T-Rex to bench

Think we will cop our heaviest loss this year. Dogs coming into form while we are drifting in the opposite direction. Dogs at $2.30 is huge value. Dogs by 16.

WWOS asked this Question on twitter.

YOUR SAY | Would the @manlyseaeagles be a better team if Des Hasler stayed at Brookvale? #nrlmancby

Rediculous pass by Choc. Picked up where we left off. Poor play.

Pathetic limp start.

Keep doing those type of passes, drop a few balls and give away some penalties too

If we can let the Dogs get away early then we will get the advantage of the refs for the rest of the match

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7