Manly V Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NFN2IT

Reserve Grader
Hi guys,

Really desperate for 3x tickets to Suncorp double header, only single seats are available through ticketek. I thought i would put it out there incase anyone knows someone who is selling tickets? Much appreciated

Thanks guys

Hey there. My 6yr old this year has become a rabid eagles supporter and would love nothing more than to meet or see some of his fav players train when they are up here in Brisbane. He has even drawn pictures to give to some of them. Does anybody know how I could find out information to try and make this happen for him? Do I contact the club directly the little guy is already counting down the days until the game. Thanks in advance.

Hey there. My 6yr old this year has become a rabid eagles supporter and would love nothing more than to meet or see some of his fav players train when they are up here in Brisbane. He has even drawn pictures to give to some of them. Does anybody know how I could find out information to try and make this happen for him? Do I contact the club directly the little guy is already counting down the days until the game. Thanks in advance.
Ring the Club, they usually have a Fan Day or access after a training run at out of State games.
Also wait outside the main entrance for when the player bus arrives/leaves

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news.html

Or tweet

Http://www.twitter.com/Seaeagles

Thanks happilymanly, I will contact the club. Further to my above post I learnt over breakfast this morning that my son and I haven't in fact got tix to the game!! The good ole "I thought u were getting them" back and forth with his mum! I have checked the links and it appears there are no tix left. If anyone knows where I can get 2 tix I would greatly appreciate it. Otherwise I will hope for the best on gumtree. Cheers

Thanks happilymanly, I will contact the club. Further to my above post I learnt over breakfast this morning that my son and I haven't in fact got tix to the game!! The good ole "I thought u were getting them" back and forth with his mum! I have checked the links and it appears there are no tix left. If anyone knows where I can get 2 tix I would greatly appreciate it. Otherwise I will hope for the best on gumtree. Cheers

Did you check the link @HappilyManly put up earlier in this thread??

Is there no Members function with the players this year after the game only a lunch on the Friday?

The lunch on Friday isn't a MWSE function, rather one that all the clubs are participating in ( aimed squarely at the corporates ).

And yes it appears there's no PMF this year ( which would be the first occasion they haven't done one for a long time).

Maybe ZtH wants to isolate Baz from the fans?

Lots of passionate Manly fans. Love it. We may be very stern in our points and views, but I reckon we have the best fans in the world.

Suncorp is a cauldron. Would LOVE a win. If we could get a team similar to my last YART, I see no reason why we couldn't make that happen.

Lots of passionate Manly fans. Love it. We may be very stern in our points and views, but I reckon we have the best fans in the world.

Suncorp is a cauldron. Would LOVE a win. If we could get a team similar to my last YART, I see no reason why we couldn't make that happen.
And you get a "like" for that one Ryan...was your 14,000th post on here! Now get back to work...

ChqxivRVAAIr0ks.jpg

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2016/05/05/meet_the_manly_team_.af_news.html

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are coming to Brisbane and we want to see you, our supporters!

The Sea Eagles will conduct a community event at the Brothers JRL Club, Gibson Park, Stafford, on Thursday, May 12, from 5.30pm-6.30pm.

This is your chance to meet the Manly team and coaching staff ahead of our clash against the Brisbane Broncos at Suncorp Stadium on Saturday, May 14, as part of the NRL Double Header.

Upon arrival at 5.30pm, the Sea Eagles players will be split into groups to conduct training sessions with the Brothers Junior Rugby League players.

At 6pm, the Sea Eagles players will then hold a signing session before leaving the ground at 6.30pm.

Supporters will also be purchase merchandise on the night to get signed by the players.

The following day, Friday, May 13, supporters will be able to meet three Manly players in the Queen Street Mall precint in Brisbane from 12pm. More details to come.

We look forward to seeing our supporters in Brisbane.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4