Manly v Broncos [Round 12 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this game. Got my tix in the mail today and I'm twice as excited about this then I am about SOO. I hope Choc And DCE come through ok and we hopefully get Lyon and Foran back also. Look out if we ever get to full strength!

Can't wait to have slurred abuse in pigeon english yelled at me by Brisbane's simple, inbred supporters only to hear them go quiet in the 2nd half as Manly win again in Brisbane, We always win in Brisbane.

RE: Sunday V broncos

@manlyfan76 - why don't you change the title of this thread to
Manly v Broncos [Round 12 2014] and select Game Day as the prefix

Then all the happy expectations of our imminent Suncorp win will be in one place :)

So glad that its an afternoon game, I don't have to stay up there :shy:

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
RE: Sunday V broncos

COMMANDER said:
Yep, those two headed bastards will be celebrating on Wednesday night but crying in their beers on Sunday afternoon.

One out of two aint bad commander. Go NSW!

RE: Sunday V broncos [round 12]

Yep, my ugly, hideous Queensland head will emerge Quado like from the point where my shoulder joins my neck on Wednesday night, only to retract so as to leave the Broncos fans basking in the monument to cranial architecture which is my Manly head on Sunday.

COMMANDER said:
Yep, my ugly, hideous Queensland head will emerge Quado like from the point where my shoulder joins my neck on Wednesday night, only to retract so as to leave the Broncos fans basking in the monument to cranial architecture which is my Manly head on Sunday.

hahaha :)

Broncos v Sea Eagles - Sun 1 June, 3:00pm (local), Suncorp Stadium
Broncos
1 Ben Barba
2 Daniel Vidot
3 Jack Reed
4 Justin Hodges (c)
5 Dale Copley
6 Josh Hoffman
7 Ben Hunt
8 Josh McGuire
9 Andrew McCullough
10 Corey Parker (c)
11 Alex Glenn
12 Sam Thaiday
13 Matt Gillett

Interchange
14 Lachlan Maranta
15 Todd Lowrie
16 Corey Oates
17 Ben Hannant
18 Jarrod Wallace
19 David Hala
20 David Stagg
21 Frank Molo

Coach: Anthony Griffin

Sea Eagles
1 Brett Stewart
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Jamie Lyon
4 Steve Matai
5 Peta Hiku
6 Kieran Foran
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 Josh Starling
9 Matt Ballin
10 Brenton Lawrence
11 Anthony Watmough
12 Justin Horo
13 Jamie Buhrer

Interchange
14 Jesse Sene-Lefao
15 Dunamis Lui
16 Tom Symonds
17 Jason King
18 Jack Littlejohn

Coach: Geoff Toovey
Hodges, Parker, Thaiday and Gillett have all been named to start. Copley shifts to the wing, while Maranta, Wallace, Oates and Lowrie all drop to an extended bench that includes Hannant, Hala, Stagg and Molo.
Kieran Foran and Jamie Lyon return, with David Williams dropping out of the side and Jack Littlejohn 18th man.

If the outside backs named go through the rest of the season without any injuries we may have seen the last game Wolf played in 1st grade. Would be a sad way for him to go out.

COMMANDER said:

Dont be like that !!!! Gallen is our most intelligent super steroid hero in NSW , dont show disrespect but just be grateful that he walks on your field on wednesday ( what a honor for queenslanders ) after all he probably has 2 biceps on each arm...

Yeah, hopefully Wolfman bounces back someday.

Great to see Killer and Foz back on board.
We are vastly better with them there.

I hope this is one of our classic ''hit and runs'' up there...on the back of an unlikely Blues win tomorrow night too.

sigh, all those years watching the game from some random seat in the stands, looking up at you lot thinking 'who are they and how do they get all those seats together?'

If only Qld had the internet!

I see that littlejohn is picked at 18.

Is this because its unlikely that DCE will be playing, or is Foz still not 100%?

If it is true that DCE is carrying a calf injury, I imagine a game like SOO can't help his cause. I wont be surprised if Tooves rests him. (assuming Foz is good to go).

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6