Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Buhrer is fit, it will create another moment for TB.

Remembering ferris has not played a full game of footy for over 12 months.

Can he drop T-Red who has just been selected for reps.
Does he drop Brown, who has just been selected for Nuu Zeelund.
Does he go old school and make Ferris come back through Reggies.

Whatever he does I am sure he will he both right and wrong.

I should do an update as a few have asked.

He's just had scans after 4 months of chemo, and the good news is that his tumours haven't grown, so he will be getting extra time ( how much we don't know).

The bad news is that chemo becomes less affective the more you use it, but he will continue having it for as long as possible ( even though it's knocking him around something chronic.

They might be able to use radiation after the chemo fails so the time frame for the end result might be pushed back even further.

BUT, it's all just delaying tactics , he is terminal and at some stage will die.

I'll do a bit of an update ( as so many on here donated ) as to how he's using the funds raised earlier in the year ( lots happening).
I have a friend who has terminal cancer of the glands and he is still going strong 7 years on. I hope the same for your son in law . We all live in hope .

Capture.JPG

Would be outstanding if Tom could suit up. We could go with:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Matthew Wright
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Tom Trbojevic
06. Dylan Walker
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Parcell
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Marty Taupau
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Nate Myles
15. Siosaia Vave
16. Addin Fonua-Blake
17. Lewis Brown

Use the more mobile, faster props at 1st to reduce being calved up the middle against the likes of Broncos backline.

Would be outstanding if Tom could suit up. We could go with:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Matthew Wright
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Tom Trbojevic
06. Dylan Walker
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Parcell
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Marty Taupau
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Nate Myles
15. Siosaia Vave
16. Addin Fonua-Blake
17. Lewis Brown

Use the more mobile, faster props at 1st to reduce being calved up the middle against the likes of Broncos backline.
****en love that team!!!!!

Small chance Alex Glenn could be out as I read he had a calf problem which is why he didn't play for NZ, McCullough is also out and I'm pretty sure Adam Blair was placed on report for an extremely blatant chicken wing in the Test match ironically on his club mate Thaiday, with his carry overs he should be rubbed out of the Manly game.
I guess this gives us somewhat of a chance as Broncos have not won any games with Blair on the sidelines including when we played and beat them last year. Fingers crossed.

Not expecting Tom to play, but would be nice if he did.

Same with Snake. He's probably a better chance to return than Tom is though.

I'm not sure if Ferris will play NRL or NSW Cup. The problem is that to play Ferris, who gets dropped? T-Red just got picked as 18th man for City (admittedly after numerous others pulled out first meaning he was likely somewhere around 23rd or 24th to start with), and Lewis Brown played for the Kiwis. I can't see AFB or Vave being dropped and they don't deserve to be in any case.

Dylan Walker and Jake Trbojevic should be good to go. Even though it was actually the NSWRL doctor who ruled Jake out of the City vs Country game, it was reported that it was mostly precautionary and that he would be fine for the game in Brisbane. Walker not playing yesterday was probably one of those Yeah Nah decisions clubs make about their players and that game these days and used the excuse of picking up injuries against NQ to justify it.

If Tom and Snake do play, who gets the other wing spot.....Wiliame or Wright?

We have had a few huge games in Brisbane for close to ten years now, a great ground to watch a Manly victory from. While I'm less confident this year we are capable none the less.
Here's hoping.

Well I'm excited.

Back from 4 months in the caravan, our new house at Redland Bay is complete ( I'm actually in the van beside the house as I type this), and our furniture arrives from storage today.

It will be a big few days of moving in , setting things up, Foxtel being reinstalled , new furniture being delivered BUT one things guaranteed.

I'll be at Brookvale North on Saturday!

" Queensland, we always win in Queensland "..........well maybe for the first time in a decade not so, but I live in hope !

Well I'm excited.

Back from 4 months in the caravan, our new house at Redland Bay is complete ( I'm actually in the van beside the house as I type this), and our furniture arrives from storage today.

It will be a big few days of moving in , setting things up, Foxtel being reinstalled , new furniture being delivered BUT one things guaranteed.

I'll be at Brookvale North on Saturday!

" Queensland, we always win in Queensland "..........well maybe for the first time in a decade not so, but I live in hope !

And who could forget this AMAZINg win on the bell (1:30) in 2012
Little Wolfie ripped his hammy diving over in the last minute:inlove:
Tooves smashes the bottle at the Broncs Fans :rofl:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8