Manly V Bronco's Rnd 1 Game Day Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark probably watches (has to watch) the Boncos more than me but Hoffman seems to miss more tackles than any other fullback in the comp. I know he's picked on the wing, but he is a liability in defence.

From @rlw_mole on twitter

TEAM NEWS: @manlyseaeagles latest - @Tooves will name a 6-man bench... Jason King now definitely OUT.

@Manlyseaeagles tweet

Check out Toovey's take on our fast-approaching season opener v @BrisbaneBroncos: http://t.co/xq5IoKg76K #gomanly #NRLBriMan #seaeag13s

Come on Friday.....can't wait for this game. Will be a tough one but we should get up.

The Who said:
Mark probably watches (has to watch) the Boncos more than me but Hoffman seems to miss more tackles than any other fullback in the comp. I know he's picked on the wing, but he is a liability in defence.

Yep all the time and he IS a liability, both wingers ( Maranta is having his first game)

bones said:
I'm still waiting for Zorba to write an article that fires the Broncos up.

That WILL happen

Mark from Brisbane said:
The Who said:

Yep all the time and he IS a liability, both wingers ( Maranta is having his first game)

bones said:
I'm still waiting for Zorba to write an article that fires the Broncos up.

That WILL happen

Maranta played a few games last year for the broncs

Mark from Brisbane said:
This is where they are weakest,

1. Corey Norman...lacklustre in attack
2. Josh Hoffman...out of position
3. Jack Reed....strong needs to be watched
4. Justin Hodges...a "cat" and runs mostly from dummy half
5. Lachlan Maranta..rookie, and will be under pressure
6. Scott Prince...time will tell
7. Peter Wallace...hasn't been the same as when Lockyer was in control

8. Parker can't kick goals. Even if his ankle is shot Prince isn't much better. Go Manly.

1. B.Stewart
2. J.Taufua
3. J.Lyon
4. S.Matai
5. Williams/Hiku
6. K.Foran
7. D.Cherry Evans
8. B.Kite
9. M.ballin
10. B.Lawrence
11. A.watmough
12.J.Buhrer
13. J.Horo

14. R.Faaoso
15 Joe G
16. G.Rose
17. K.Lawton

We could run out the under 20's for all I care at the moment. , I just need to see a win!

Kevinward777 said:
1. B.Stewart
2. J.Taufua
3. J.Lyon
4. S.Matai
5. Williams/Hiku
6. K.Foran
7. D.Cherry Evans
8. B.Kite
9. M.ballin
10. B.Lawrence
11. A.watmough