Manly V Bronco's Rnd 1 Game Day Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Garts said:
Chip and Chase said:
Ryan said:
Typical Toovey strategy performance. Sloppy discipline, weak goal line defense, dormant attack, and we just scored. Search everything I said - lol hahahahaha

Are you going to death ride him all season ?

I thought we played a lot more direct tonight and I also liked the variation in attack. Pretty happy with that performance as a season kick off, boys looked fit and committed and we did it all without the reliance on our normally deadly RHS attack. Plenty to build on there. Well done Tooves.

Of course he will death ride him all season. He hates him so he is not balanced whatsoever. If we win, it is the players, we lose, it's Tooves.

After watching that fantastic second half effort, I have to admit I was a little embarrassed by my comments earlier in this thread, so it was at this time I decided I'm going to give Tooves a fair shake this season.

So yeah, I'm going to try and be more balanced on the coaching front. If I stray, I'd ask that you, my Eagles buddies just pull me into line like you do anyways.

Therefore, I apologies for my negative comments last night, and will look to be more level headed next time. My passion gets the better of me sometimes.

Cheers guys.

Ryan said:
Garts said:
Chip and Chase said:
Ryan said:
Typical Toovey strategy performance. Sloppy discipline, weak goal line defense, dormant attack, and we just scored. Search everything I said - lol hahahahaha

Are you going to death ride him all season ?

I thought we played a lot more direct tonight and I also liked the variation in attack. Pretty happy with that performance as a season kick off, boys looked fit and committed and we did it all without the reliance on our normally deadly RHS attack. Plenty to build on there. Well done Tooves.

Of course he will death ride him all season. He hates him so he is not balanced whatsoever. If we win, it is the players, we lose, it's Tooves.

After watching that fantastic second half effort, I have to admit I was a little embarrassed by my comments earlier in this thread, so it was at this time I decided I'm going to give Tooves a fair shake this season.

So yeah, I'm going to try and be more balanced on the coaching front. If I stray, I'd ask that you, my Eagles buddies just pull me into line like you do anyways.

Therefore, I apologies for my negative comments last night, and will look to be more level headed next time. My passion gets the better of me sometimes.

Cheers guys.

Onya Ryan, I'm a very passionate supporter and the best thing I found especially after a loss is to stay away from the forum that way I don't say things I regret.

Voice gone, head pounding, heart happy WHAT A NIGHT!!

PS Caxton car park bar was ON FIRE post game

It felt so good watching the match at Brookie hotel last night. I'm sure I would have missed a couple of things so I'm watching the replay now on Fox Sports 1.

RALLY TOWEL RALLY TOWEL. What a crock of ****e, the Bronco's never rallied and they sure got towelled up!!

So funny when we all took our hats off and did the " rally towel" back to them

Like omg which one of the 500 new threads on last nights games should I post in?????

WELL DONE TO:

Manly fans, it was awesome to hear the chanting through the tv set, all the way over here in Canada. *sniff*

Manly debutants - good go forward guys.

Brookvale north sign guys - funny stuff to see it on tv.

Very entertaining game to watch and it proves many things, one of which is......

Bronco's are nothing without a favourable penalty count.

Also, reading back through some of these comments 'during the game', I am glad I'm not watching the footy with some of you crazies.

*Manly drops ball*....."Oh no we are terrible, sack everyone! oh me oh my the sky is falling" - lol

Rally power. - total backfire. The roots of waving the towel actually comes from the Vancouver canucks ice hockey team when in one game the ref's were so biased against the canucks, the coach put a white towel on a hockey stick and waved it at the refs on the ice. I guess 'throwing the towel in' style.

There's a statue of him doing it outside the canucks stadium.

If you want to see how it's done properly (and you do...watch this 40 second youtube clip)

Click it

Now

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp8XOv3gOtk[/video]

20 more seconds of spin tingling stuff. Oh I wish brookie was like this:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSlbfueKikM[/video]

GREAT WIN MANLY, YOU GUYS ROCK!

Mark from Brisbane said:
RALLY TOWEL RALLY TOWEL. What a crock of ****e, the Bronco's never rallied and they sure got towelled up!!

So funny when we all took our hats off and did the " rally towel" back to them

The rally towel was like putting up the white flag in the 2nd half. Agree, what a croc of ****.

Happy to see wolfie to get a try as well!

There's some big boppa's out there in nrl land but it looks like our lack of depth has been prematurely announced. (By those who should know better)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7