Manly v Brisbane TV

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah I'm really peeved about this situation yet again.

The game should be LIVE for those of us who fork out for Foxtel.

The same number of ppl would still watch the Nein delayed coverage, if they don't have Fox...obviously!

I'd prefer the Fox commentary too, as it happens; but waiting an hour for an ad-filled replay on Nein is BS!

Don't get me started on channel Nien.

Yes RiverEagle I agree totally it bloody well should be live on Foxtel.

And why the hell isn't it in HD like pretty much every other sport on opposing channels.

Nien are a joke.

Manly til i die said:
Is there anyway to watch today's game live? If I subscribed to that NRL Digital pass does it show it live at 3 or delayed at 4? Cheers

Yes, go to suncorp stadium.

ba hahahahahaha cough

Is there any experience more frustrating than watching a Broncos game with the Channel Nine Bronco Appreciation Society commentating?

Wetpatch said:
Try a program called Hola and set to Germany or Netherlands and then give livestream a go

That's never worked for me...can't seem to get the Euro country right BUT what I use is Frombar.com. 90% of the times it works but if its a popular game then the bandwith can be a problem however if you need a site in an emergency, try it. I watched the game today live it was a bit annoying the amount of times it stopped but I got through it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6