Manly unimpressed over Storm rematch

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Manly officials are bitterly disappointed by the scheduling of their Brookvale Oval clash with fierce rivals Melbourne, but are confident avoiding a "financial disaster" by packing the stands for the round 15 NRL game.
The Sea Eagles will host the ladder-leading Storm on a Monday night in arguably the season's most highly-anticipated match-up - their first meeting since the 'Battle of Brookvale' in round 25 last season that erupted in a vicious all-in brawl.

Read the full article

What an absolute joke that the league doesn’t see this as the match of the round,

Give yourselves a triple upper cut who ever done this scheduling.

I am gob smacked.

Channel Nine is to blame. I wish Perry hadn't added the words " we respect their decision" because it is complete crap.
We are disgusted by the decision!

The Who said:
Channel Nine is to blame. I wish Perry hadn't added the words " we respect their decision" because it is complete crap.
We are disgusted by the decision!

Which means the League are to blame for letting channel nine dictate terms.

The only saving grace is that oz tag is no longer on Monday nights after 3 weeks so I won't be up until midnight waiting for it

I'd be worried if this continues under the new contract. Probably will if Gallop is near the negotiations.

I'm as pissed about this as anyone but who is to blame here.
Nine chose their two games based on ratings and their belief that Dogs v Dragons will rate better than Manly v Storm. Fair call in my book.
Fox then had no choice really but to chose Manly v Storm and who could blame them for that.

all that said "change it to sunday arvo you bastards"....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4