Manly Toyota cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
6 players from the sg bAll team playing today.

You won't miss Fabien blonde dredlocks and he goes good I think we nickname him fabio.

Gutherson scored of a drinkwater a in field try that had Brett Stewart written all over it.

Jake T is playing strong up front.

12-10 manly after 25 mins after the roosters led 10 nil.

Gutherson in for his second from a ball stripped of centre Strickland on the line 20-14 manly half time

Good effort from the boys 20-14 h/t. Gutherson looks a bit like Dugan the way he moves should be a good replacement for when Snake pulls the pin.

Yeah im watching with great interest. Drinkwater has been kicking very well today. Gutherson looks the goods. Hope the boys can go on and win it today.

mickqld said:
Good effort from the boys 20-14 h/t. Gutherson looks a bit like Dugan the way he moves should be a good replacement for when Snake pulls the pin.

Was thinking the same thing,looks to move very much the same as Dugan ! Could be good down the track.

I'm liking fabio out of hooker he's very sharp. It's gotta be the youngest side in NYC 4 guys are still at School.

Maybe we should refer to Gutherson as the hatchling (baby snake)

mickqld said:

I was thinking the same thing

I see our NYC isn't immune from garbage refereeing as well. 2 tries to the rorters shouldn't have been awarded now.

Darren said:
That's pretty amazing Cam! 6 from SG Ball! Shows how bad the Cup squad is!!

Can I remind you of a kid that in 2003 went from sg ball to nrl. Yes a prince was born :)

Sheik, I mean it from calling up so many kids. If you know me, I'm a big fan of the juniors. I have never seen us promote 6 SG Ball players in all my time following the lower grades. It's a huge call because the Toyota squad are contracted. They are 1 win out of 11 so big call from Willo, Tooves and Dave Warwick. I also wrote about 8-10 positive messages today and you never commented on that.

Just having a dig but it's not unusual for the SG ball kids to come into the 20's at the conclusion of their comp. Especially considering we had such a good side

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2