1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manly to Win

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Rynostradamus, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Rynostradamus

Rynostradamus Active Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 50
    Hi all,
    New member here I have been following this site over the last few years on and off. First of all thank you to the creators. I was born in Manly in 1976 and my parents had their wedding reception at our leagues club a couple of years beforehand. I love the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles 1-17 week in week out. I am disappointed to see how negative towards our club its players and its management that many people on here are. I won't back away from calling you on it in the forums. I love a prediction so here is my first. Been living up in Cairns for a few years and have seen plenty of Blake Leary. I rate him. He is better than Horo, Symonds, Lui and Mateo. It will be him who replaces choc and cements a back row gig by years end. Solid defender, honest, toiler, hole runner and a nose for a try. Mark my words. Other than that looking forward to talking positively about the only club in this country that matters. Manly to Win.

• Like Like x 1
  2. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,798 / 122
    Lol, it's not so much many people as a few people making many posts.

3. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,351 / 111
    The coolest people were born in Manly in 76!

4. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    That's one hell of a user name. Lot of people excited about Leary, let's see what he has. If he can crack a spot with our backrow stocks then he will be doing well and must have something.

5. Rynostradamus

Ratings:
    +239 / 50
    Thanks Manlyfan 76 too right!

6. Rynostradamus

Ratings:
    +239 / 50
    Thanks Chip and Chase love the pic of the last Blake to dominate for Manly. I have earned the nick name and hopefully don't wear it out on this site. Leary goes mate trust me.