Manly to surge into the Finals!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sea Eagles: Unchanged at this early stage. Queensland forward Nate Myles (knee) is making an unlikely bid to prove his fitness way ahead of schedule. If he misses out, he will aim for the Origin dead rubber.
No surprise there.

Ok, yes I am optimistic, and here is my reasoning:

* We sit on 10 points, we have a bye after this round, and 9 rounds to go.
* We have a reasonably easy run home, even for Manly!
* Next 4 games are not that difficult, H - Dragons, Bye, H- Warriors, A- Rabbits, H- Knights.
* Win those games and we sit on 20 points, and a bunch of confidence.
* Parcell to add some spark, Miles to add some defence.
* Now have A- Eels, A- Dogs, H- Storm, H - Raiders, A- Panthers.

Sure, everything depends on us not getting further injuries or all bets are off. But I think the Bye has come at a critical time for our wounded troops, and while playing the Eels and Dogs away seems daunting task now, that's 6 weeks away, and it's amazing how things can change when a bit of confidence envelopes.

All I'm saying is, I'm not throwing the towel in just yet. 26/1 to make the 8 is a price that we have never seen, and may never see again.

Disclaimer: I am not on the whacky tobaccy, or the sauce, just positive that there won't be any wooden spoon hanging in our trophy cabinet any time soon. And, it's quite possible Trent (yeah nah) Barrett, just may end up being a genius!
Love your enthusiasm but buy yourself a few beers just in case it doesn't work out.

Have to have hope but I can't imagine the tab are worried with the $26 odds. In saying that I noticed the $28 on sportsbet and slapped a lazy $20 on them.

Very happy with that win. Ferris really showed how necessary he is to the team, and TT just a star in the making. We had a night off the boot, but it's great to have Dylan Walker as a backup kicker, and the Bye is perfect timing for us. Sure, it's only one game, but I think we will enjoy the confidence from this win. When you consider we crossed the line 3 more times that were disallowed, it shows our combinations are starting to gel.

Well done boys, enjoy the break!

there will be some teams trembling in their boots after the st merge massacre last night,score coulda/shoulda been 50 zip.

Over the past two seasons we have a strong and proven track record of stringing 8 wins in a row together.

Just enjoy what wins may come out of this disaster of a season.

So a left foot field goal shows Daly Cherry Evens touch of class might be back, I love to see that never say die attitude come back to Manly.

Generally, we struggle after the bye, but the boys are getting some self belief back, awesome to see!
Next scalp? The Mighty Rabbits. While this appears a great time to tackle the bunnies, and Inglis missing from the lineup, we do have to be on our game. This game smells of ambush, hope we are not complacent. Parcell and Miles boast our depth. We should will this one.

Then, Newcastle...... We will rack up a 50 here.

We can do this Manly, I haven't heard anything about injuries, building some momentum, a little excited about our back end so far!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6