Manly team v Slime

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
SEA EAGLES NRL TEAM: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Steve Bell, Jamie Lyon, Michael Bani, Luke Williamson, Matt Orford ©, Jason King, Matt Ballin, Brent Kite, Adam Cuthbertson, Glenn Stewart, Steve Menzies
Interchange: Josh Perry, Glenn Hall, Jack Afamasaga, Mark Bryant, Heath L'Estrange (1 player to be omitted)

So Afamasaga drops off the bench. Willow cashes in on his mortgage again, and Bryant has presented incriminating photo's just in case....

Bryant, Bell and Williamson have to go. Alot of people can vouch that I've stuck up for willo for a long time but now it is time to move on. The team has built it's defence up as a whole. We now need attacking players to compliment all the hardwork the boys have put into their defence over the last few years.

Nutzcraw link said:
Bryant, Bell and Williamson have to go. Alot of people can vouch that I've stuck up for willo for a long time but now it is time to move on. The team has built it's defence up as a whole. We now need attacking players to compliment all the hardwork the boys have put into their defence over the last few years.

What do you mean? The 20 odd meters he makes a game as a FORWARD is ALL quality though !  ;D

I'd seriously give at least Wells a go @ 5/8 !! Hell, what's your stats Nutz...I'm up for giving you a run mate !

If you fellas have some games on tape from this season, or last, go through them, and have a look at some of Williamsons play that generally goes unnoticed. Particularly if they make half a break, who is around the legs, or if there is a lose ball, or a general tidy play, look how close he is to it. He isn't a world beater by any means, but i still don't mind his contribution

What i personally think will run out this friday night

Stewart
Robertson
Matai
Bell
Bani
Lyon
Orford
King
Ballin
Perry
Kite
Menzies
Stewart

L'Estrange
Williamson
Bryant (I would have Hall)
Cuthbertson

I think Matia will play I agree that Bryant, Bell & Willo are past there used by dates.  Unfortunately history has shown that Des will stick with them

KE, I am more than aware what Willo does around the field. What I meant by my post was in the past someone like Willo was relied on in defence. Now, I don't think we rely on his work at all really. The whole team has stepped up their defence as a whole and I believe the things that you mentioned in your last post that willo does (desperation tackles and general awareness etc) whilst they are fantastic qualities of his I believe these qualities have been instilled in every player in the Maroon and White under Des Hasler and whereas in the past I don't think many of the other players would have made desperate attempts at tackle like Willo, I now believe they would, as the team as a whole is more desperate in defence.

Bells used by date is up true if matai starts put him centre & maybe bell 5/8 all he has to do is tackle & pass if he's not going to score tries.The other option if matai doesn't start maybe put the beaver centre & bell again at 5/8 at least beaver charges at the line.

I thought Hall was one of our best against Melbourne last weekend so why not include him instead of Bryant?  Bryant is just not good enough but Hasler continues to pick this backwards running forward.  Stupid really. 

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2