Manly team v Penrith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With George Rose's season ending injury Des Hasler has been forced to reshuffle his bench but at this stage he has chosen a six man bench with 2 players to be omitted prior to kick off. Called up to the interim bench is Cuthbertson, Ballin, and Finefeuiaki.

SEA EAGLES NRL TEAM: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Steve Bell, Steve Matai, Chris Hicks, Jamie Lyon, Matt Orford ©, Jason King, Michael Monaghan, Brent Kite, Anthony Watmough, Glenn Stewart, Luke Williamson
Interchange: Travis Burns, Glenn Hall, Mark Bryant, Adam Cuthbertson, Matt Ballin, Sione Finefeuiaki (2 players to be omitted)

Sea Eagles Premier League Team: Sean Meaney, Michael Bani, Shane Neumann, Nick Bradley-Qalilawa, Junior Ahio, Jeff Robson (c), Clint Halden, Chris Trembath, Shane Dunley, Phil Morwood, John O’Sullivan, Jack Afamasaga, Jason Wells
Interchange: Blake Hanlon, Sean Dalton, James Mortimer, Bede Touhy, Adam Shaw, Tim Mortimer

Sea Eagles Jersey Flegg Team: K J Mackenzie, Dean Connell, Matt Grieve, Andrew Everingham, Lincoln Gutherson, Harry Berryman, Aaron Groom, Vic Mauro (c), J P Hawach, Inoke Tapaatoutai, Jon Grieve, Hayden Stevens, Trent Rose
Interchange: Kieran Foran, Mark Offerdahl, Sean Rath, Santana Palmer, Brooke Nickson, Scott Burns, Darcy Lussick, John Gray, Illija Radan

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, don't let Ballin be one of the 'omitted' again.

What annoys me is 30 year old Dunley plays PL forcing Groom (who played well last week) down to Flegg.

Cut Dunley.

He is third in line to play hooker.

groom back to flegg, thats got to boost his confidence

Ballin will be omitted unless there is an injury in the respective positions that he can cover (including a reshuffle), Rose will be replaced by either cuthbo or alphabet

I'd like to see Ballin and Cuthbertson be the ones to drop off.

Give this Big Unit (finefuaki) i keep hearing about a run!!

My mate sent it out as a party invite a while back. Think he got it off the net somewhere.

The kitten assassin

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4