Manly team, Neumann ?????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
SEA EAGLES NRL TEAM: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Shane Neumann, Nick Bradley-Qualilawa, Chris Hicks, Travis Burns, Matt Orford ©, Jason King, Michael Monaghan, Mark Bryant, Anthony Watmough, Glenn Stewart, Luke Williamson
Interchange: Matt Ballin, Glenn Hall, George Rose, Adam Cuthbertson

Sea Eagles Premier League: Sean Meaney, James Mortimer, Sean Dalton, Sam Key, Junior Ahio, Jeff Robson (c), Aaron Groom, Sione Finefeuiaki, Shane Dunley, Phil Morwood, John O’Sullivan, Jack Afamasaga, Jason Wells
Interchange: Blake Hanlon, Chris Trembath, Tim Mortimer, Adam Shaw, Bede Touhy, Todd Barrow

Sea Eagles Jersey Flegg: Lincoln Gutherson, Dean Connell, Matt Grieve, Andrew Everingham, John Grey, Kieran Foran, Harry Berryman, Brooke Nickson, J P Hawach, Inoke Tapaatoutai, Jon Grieve, Hayden Stevens, Trent Rose
Interchange: Darrell Jang, Mark Offerdahl, Jack Pona, Santana Palmer, Jamie Tonga, Scott Burns, George McDonnell, Matt Hastie, Illija Radan

Neumann is a bit of a shock. He came to Manly with some fair raps on him from up north, but he's been a regular in Flegg so far in '07. A flegg side that has hardly been blowing teams out of the water....

Good to see some new blood though.

Well there you go, good on him, big wraps when we signed him, hopefully he'll go we'll

Looks like Meaney will never get a run in firsts for Manly

Also looks as if Bani is injured (hence maybe why Koala was playing on the wing at the end of the PL game last week. I take it Bani was injured early in the match?).

I thought Neumann was a winger anyway??

im befuzzled.

Interestingly after seeing the PL team this week with Dunley back i realised Groom has moved to half back. Any coincedence a team that was 2 from 7 beat the top top ranked team the first week he moved into his rightful position?

Wow, what a shock from Des, normally one of the most conservative coaches on selections

1 thing that we can probably count on, if Des is prepared to give him a run from Flegg, he must be the goods because he normally holds people back until they are well ready eg Ballin.

Am pretty excited about it tbh, love watching new young talent make their debuts for Manly, especially when i havent sighted them before

I thought Meaney would have been picked with Hicks in the centres.

Can someone shed more light on Neumann?

From what i remember, he had big wraps when we signed him, but is young and was slight of frame so many expected him to be a year off............................Many were wrong

I think he'll go well, has more of a footy pedigree than Bani etc

its a massive positive that the forward pack is still strong only missing Kitey, looks like we will try and smash them up the middle, lets hope Kingey lifts another notch and leads the way!

Wow, what a shock from Des, normally one of the most conservative coaches on selections

1 thing that we can probably count on, if Des is prepared to give him a run from Flegg, he must be the goods because he normally holds people back until they are well ready eg Ballin.

Am pretty excited about it tbh, love watching new young talent make their debuts for Manly, especially when i havent sighted them before

For God's sake Matt B, get out of there.

I had that thought too, but thinking about it, if that was to happen there would be a 'safer' option selected at centre i think

Picking a guy straight from Flegg is going to create a bit of coverage, and media will be keen to get in there and learn more about him etc. Can't see him being exposed to all that then left out at the last minute

Good for Shane but surely Meaney must feel ripped off & Ballin a bit shocked.

What happened to naming Jamie Lyon to cop the suspension ?

:lol: Beat me to it SDS.

Well well well what do we have here???

Here we all were putting crap on "conservative Des" and then BANG!

Some neville known only as Neumann gets the gig.. Looking forward to watching the young bloke play. Good on him.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4