Manly supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes it is BUT that doesn't mean 15,000 from Brookvale with either drive or fly to Brisbane for the game...the bullk of people at the game will be Bronco supporters, the Titans will get a reasonable crowd and the Bulldogs similar. I'd say there will be 45,000 plus there....30,000 of which will follow the donkeys...home game or not!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Yes it is BUT that doesn't mean 15,000 from Brookvale with either drive or fly to Brisbane for the game...the bullk of people at the game will be Bronco supporters, the Titans will get a reasonable crowd and the Bulldogs similar. I'd say there will be 45,000 plus there....30,000 of which will follow the donkeys...home game or not!

But the great thing about this is we get half the gate (Bulldogs get the other half)

Mark from Brisbane said:

NRL.com says Brookvale?

anthonyb1965 said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

NRL.com says Brookvale?

No mate i think you will find it says Suncorp.

We took one of our home games to Suncorp instead of Bluetounge.

http://www.nrl.com/telstrapremiership/2011draw/tabid/10978/round/191/default.aspx

Jerry1 said:
Was thinking of going up to Suncorp for the double header.
Any hotels near the ground?

Mark's probably the best to ask as he's from Brisbane and travel agent. However, what I can tell you is a lot of the supporters are staying at the Watermark which is about a km from the ground, and I am staying at the Hotel Ibis for a little cheaper which is about a km as well but in the other direction.

Duff, you will have to surrender to the inevitability that an NRL side cannot continue to operate out of a graveyard like Brookvale, nor will the government fairy wave a wand over it.

Jerry1 said:
Was thinking of going up to Suncorp for the double header.
Any hotels near the ground?

Jerry

My group is at the Watermark we'd have about 60 or 70 staying there...it's close to the city and a 10 minute walk to Sunnycorp. I do have a feeling it might be full, I'd have a better chance of getting you a room there than anyone. The Ibis (where Jono is) is located in the city and would be a cheaper option.

Otherwise you go to a city hotel and a ticket to the game will give you free public transport....jump on an Ipswich bound train at Central (they depart from Platform 5 every 10 mins), get off at the second stop (Milton) and follow everyone else...you'll be at the front gates of the stadium in 3 or 4 mins.

If I can help in any other way just e-mail me or PM me if you prefer

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8