Manly supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The GC must be the home of every Manly fan north of the border!
There was so much support for the boys tonight, unbelievable!
Highlights..being kissed on the cheek by Mark Tramby after the win:p
Lowlights...MNFooty sucks. The Titans would of lost a **** load on the crowd tonight. It is kiiling the game.

Yep,they put up 12k+change.Sunday arvo would be 20K,at least.Don't know about the Tramby kiss..never had one-better not sit next to him at suncorp if we win!

Tramby kiss is a highlight. Next you will be telling us that Cambo/Cliffy gave you a hug. The mind boggles!!!

Did anyone spot Mata and Cambo in serious intercourse (of the verbal kind that is????)

wombatgc said:
The GC must be the home of every Manly fan north of the border!
There was so much support for the boys tonight, unbelievable!
Highlights..being kissed on the cheek by Mark Tramby after the win:p
Lowlights...MNFooty sucks. The Titans would of lost a s**t load on the crowd tonight. It is kiiling the game.

Plenty of us drive up from south of the border too! There are a lot of ex Northern beaches people living on the North Coast who make the drive up when Manly are playing at the Gold Coast.

No way was there 12,000 there, unless Cam an I count for 2000 each. Hilarious that we made it sound like a Manly home ground. The Gold Coast are stuffed, despite all the leg-ups they get from the NRL and the State Government.

Matabele said:
No way was there 12,000 there, unless Cam an I count for 2000 each. Hilarious that we made it sound like a Manly home ground. The Gold Coast are stuffed, despite all the leg-ups they get from the NRL and the State Government.

That was so much fun... Equal to any away trip game I have done that's for sure. A great night. Bring on Brisbane, it's going to be HUGE.

The thing is about the Brissie game many of us who weren't able to make it to the game last night are definite's for the Brisbane one.

Suncorp is going to rocked to it's very core by thousands of Manly supporter's chanting "MANLY" and drowning out anything the Broncos have to offer.

And that's WIN/LOSE or DRAW!(I realise that a draw is highly unlikely in the golden point era of football but meh)

Good work to all those who got up there last night. It did look like a Manly home game on the tv. It might have been the difference between the two sides in the end too!

Great night (even the Wombie kiss on the cheek!!)

And the lunatics in Bay 14 did you all proud.....they sang and cheered and AGAIN didn't get shown on TV (what is going on they always used to throw to a crowd shot after each try???)

Good to meet Mata's, and funny to see him and Cambo sitting side by side......and I agree Bones, the atmosphere was incredible.

Bring on Brisbane!!

was a great night both my friends who were there commented on the passion of our end of the crowd.

Brisbane will be epic.

I agree Brisbane is going to be absolutly MASSIVE.....I'd be surprised if there wasn't 2 or 3 thousand Manly supporters turn up.

Matabele said:
Cambo said:
both my friends who were there

You have two friends?

on of those friends happened to be the daughter of a former manly and australian captain. but i wasnt gonna tell any of you nuff nuffs there mate.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Great night (even the Wombie kiss on the cheek!!)

And the lunatics in Bay 14 did you all proud.....they sang and cheered and AGAIN didn't get shown on TV (what is going on they always used to throw to a crowd shot after each try???)

Good to meet Mata's, and funny to see him and Cambo sitting side by side......and I agree Bones, the atmosphere was incredible.

Bring on Brisbane!!

Did they sort out that unresolved sexual tension that is obvious on here?

Well done Guys and Girls. You did us proud last night. Can't wait for Brisbane. I just wonder how much of a voice I will have after yelling at the Blues to pick up their act.

You (and me) will have two days for our voices to recover.

Yep the MWTS and helpers did a great job last night....we managed to coral heaps of them into the centre so we could make more noise...and it worked!!

Sexual tension....never saw any of that.....oh well maybe when the Titans cheerleaders walked past but other than that none to speak of

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6