Manly store in Westfield Hornsby

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

captainskin

Reserve Grader
I was walking through Westfield Hornsby over a four hour period today (friday) and noticed a Manly merchandise store on the top level beside JB Hi Fi. I walked past it about five times and saw no customers in there; only two bored guys working there in Manly shirts... so bored they were passing the footy in this 40square metre store.
I know the rent would have been cheaper than usual, because it was formerly a vodafone store, and now waiting a full paying tenant to put up signage etc. But, with no one in there, and a store only selling Manly stuff in a fairly neutral territory (more of a Rugger crowd), I'm not sure if this little experiment is that beneficial.
Any of you guys/gals seen a Manly store outside of the district, and how it has traded?

why dont they open 1 up down the south coast ..  that ****s me theres ****n heaps of us down ere ..at win stadium they might own the stands but hill is always packed with manly jerseys..

captainskin link said:
I was walking through Westfield Hornsby over a four hour period today (friday) and noticed a Manly merchandise store on the top level beside JB Hi Fi. I walked past it about five times and saw no customers in there; only two bored guys working there in Manly shirts... so bored they were passing the footy in this 40square metre store.
I know the rent would have been cheaper than usual, because it was formerly a vodafone store, and now waiting a full paying tenant to put up signage etc. But, with no one in there, and a store only selling Manly stuff in a fairly neutral territory (more of a Rugger crowd), I'm not sure if this little experiment is that beneficial.
Any of you guys/gals seen a Manly store outside of the district, and how it has traded?
.. did you go in it atleast??.. i would went in there & had a bit of a chat with them..

I live and work around the area and you would be surprised at the number of Manly fans there. At least the club is proactive and parents can't tell their kids that our club isn't interested in them.I see plenty of kids around the place with Manly jumpers on.

It's advertised on the MWSE website....but.....we all know what happened!!Also,a lot got their e-mails cancelled,too

I think the current merchandise promotions have stepped up - well done. I am looking forward to all the spot specials coming up.

Sea Eagles merchandise requires capital. It is not something you pay for, it gets ordered, then you receive the stock.

We all know that cash isn't probably in flowing supply for us.

The fact that a lot of merchandise (official merchandise with direct revenue flow to the club) isn't sprawled all over the place, probably means the bean counters (Graham Lowe I'm guessing) is doing a diligent job controlling the finances, and he should be congratulated for that.

Look at The Dragons a few years back. Pre-ordered MOUNTAINS of Dragons - Premiers shirts. I guess now they have fed the local tips bon-fire.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8