Manly Sign Simpson!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
S

Stacey

Manly Sign Steve Simpson
Written by: Eagles Media
11/07/2006

The Manly Warringah Sea-Eagles have today agreed to terms with Australian, New South Wales and Newcastle Knights 2nd-rower Steve Simpson for three years, until the end of the 2009 season.

Simpson, 26, a large part of the Newcastle forward pack has agreed to a 3 year deal with the Sea-Eagles after being with the Knights for 7 years. Simpson made his debut with the Knights back in 1999.

After reaching over 150 games for the Knights, Simpson stated that 'it was time for a change of scenery' declaring that 'the Sea-Eagles were a team heading down the right track towards a Premiership'.

“Simpson will definitely be a great asset to the team, and we are extremely pleased to have him apart of it from 2007” said Manly coach Des Hasler

Interim CEO Paul Cummings has backed claims by coach Des Hasler claiming 'Simpson is one of if not the best forward on the market. He will be a steady replacement for Ben Kennedy.'

The signing has laid to rest future speculation of which club Simpson will join after he activated a get out clause with a year to go on his Newcastle contract. Simpson successfully played 6 games of State Of Origin.

Steve Simpson has played 9 games for New South Wales, and is a regular feature of the Australian Kangaroo's claims 'My focus will remain on the Knights for the rest of the season, and maintain my place in the Australian Kangaroos team during the Tri-Nations.'

Steve Menzies is expected to return from injury within 4 weeks after suffering a broken hand during State of Origin. Also, Manly will be looking to secure the signature of young Parramatta winger John Williams in the next couple of days.

it is a gee up. We get all the sea eagles site news directly into the newsfeed section of the site. and there is nothing there. nice try though

my god he left enough false traps in it though I guess

A clause if he played 6 games - he has played 9.... no he hasn't he played 6 last wednesday and so on and so on.

Ryan did you write this one?

my god he left enough false traps in it though I guess

A clause if he played 6 games - he has played 9.... no he hasn't he played 6 last wednesday and so on and so on.

Ryan did you write this one?

No Daniel, I did not write this one.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6