Manly show their best is frighteningly good

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle007

Reserve Grader
Phil Goulds view

A sunny, August Sunday afternoon at their Brookvale home base, hosting the in-form Knights, provided the perfect platform for Manly to make a statement about their 2012 intentions.

Read the full article

Couldn't Agree More

Phil Goulds view

A sunny, August Sunday afternoon at their Brookvale home base, hosting the in-form Knights, provided the perfect platform for Manly to make a statement about their 2012 intentions.

Read the full article

Couldn't Agree More

RE: Phil Goulds view

Great honest wrap up of yesterday's game. Must have been hard for him to write as this guy doesn't mind bagging Manly.

Great honest wrap up of yesterday's game. Must have been hard for him to write as this guy doesn't mind bagging Manly.

Kiwi Eagle said:
I always find him the opposite, always talking us up

I agree kiwi like him or hate him he is generally spot on and his monday column in the herald on the sunday game is always worth a read.

Kiwi Eagle said:

I agree kiwi like him or hate him he is generally spot on and his monday column in the herald on the sunday game is always worth a read.

Kiwi Eagle said:

Yes, his analysis during the match as a tv commentator is always post - like Duh! We ALL just saw that... but his after-match smh column is most inciteful.

It's just his ranting during commentary (esp. with Rabbs) is not funny, it's just painful.

Kiwi Eagle said:

Yes, his analysis during the match as a tv commentator is always post - like Duh! We ALL just saw that... but his after-match smh column is most inciteful.

It's just his ranting during commentary (esp. with Rabbs) is not funny, it's just painful.

Kiwi Eagle said:

I agree but it also depends on who our opposition is too.

Kiwi Eagle said:

I agree but it also depends on who our opposition is too.

I like Gus's stories in the paper, every week.....his on air persona is starting to grate...it might be nice if Chan 7 / 10 did win the rights for a few changes.

I'd miss Ray Warren, and I do like Peter Sterling BUT the rest could be changed.

I didn't mind Andrew Voss (just as a caller) but he seems to have lost favour

I like Gus's stories in the paper, every week.....his on air persona is starting to grate...it might be nice if Chan 7 / 10 did win the rights for a few changes.

I'd miss Ray Warren, and I do like Peter Sterling BUT the rest could be changed.

I didn't mind Andrew Voss (just as a caller) but he seems to have lost favour

http://www.bigpondsport.com/manly-loses-players,-wins-respect/tabid/91/newsid/93846/default.aspx

Tried the post Article, still no success:(

http://www.bigpondsport.com/manly-loses-players,-wins-respect/tabid/91/newsid/93846/default.aspx

Tried the post Article, still no success:(

I think Gus has the best football brain in the business. I too have felt that he has been a fan of our team over the last few years.

I also remember him giving a speech at a function that had something to do with Beaver's last season and prior to the 08 GF. He was glowing in his praise for the club and in particular Beaver. It really was an inspiring and emotional speech.

I think Gus has the best football brain in the business. I too have felt that he has been a fan of our team over the last few years.

I also remember him giving a speech at a function that had something to do with Beaver's last season and prior to the 08 GF. He was glowing in his praise for the club and in particular Beaver. It really was an inspiring and emotional speech.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6