manly should merge to ensure there future

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
just helping dan out with hammering the forum. I dont want them to merge. Please  give it to me anyway as if i meant it. You guys and girls have nothing and are SOOOFFFFT

Pussies

Post  automatically merged: [time]1302135588[/time]

baily and jye mullane should be re instated, i love max, penns, zorba and lowe, and I piss where i want

Scott fulton is the best hooker the club produced

And brookvale doesnt need to be upgrade you bunch of softcocks, take a pillow, and piss in a cup

You south qld wierdo.Drinking ur beer,enjoying life,going to the beach,sitting back watching footy,lovin ur family.....lolU poor qlder.We could be mergely warringah.

Ant a spokesman for children, forget beer that is scarey. But kids dont try this at home, get a parents permission first and i only do this as I can justify with with a long list of serious head injuries. Im medicated

hey James you he meant hammer it over at the new site Not here you dumbass, btw on the topic title **** off

yeah yeah, details mate details, There is always one that has to cloud the issue with facts

We have merged ya knob. Manly merged with Warringah. Most successful joint venture in the history of the league.

Hope we can sign some big names at seasons end. A priority should be.

1 Willie Mason - would fit right in with some of the imbecile brigade.

2. Michael Ennis - a favourite player of every NRL fan.

3. Matt Orford - why he wasnt snapped up for this year is a joke.

4. Joel Monaghan - deserves a second chance and our club could do worse.

5. Braith Anasta - has always promised to be a champion player, maybe 2012 might be his year.

6. Carl Webb - teaming up with Big George, Jenny Craig would be a shoe in to sponsor us.

The front office should be 'sure up" for the future by offering Graham Lowe a 10 year contract.

Great Idea, i reckon a merger with Parra would work, it would mean we gain the hills district, so essentially everything north of the bridge, as a catchment area. Nice!!!

jabroni link said:
Great Idea, i reckon a merger with Parra would work, it would mean we gain the hills district, so essentially everything north of the bridge, as a catchment area. Nice!!!

This was funny until I read this quote!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
[quote author=jabroni link=topic=187352.msg331290#msg331290 date=1302139041]

This was funny until I read this quote!
[/quote]

It would be great. Imagine having Jeff Robson as our halfback  ::)

We should merge with the Sharks then our financial troubles would be a thing of the past.

how about a merger with souffs,  we finally get burgess , colours maroon & green, Rusty & Penn co owners & called the flying  vermin or pigeons

Post  automatically merged: [time]1302147423[/time]

oh and swalow up the chooks too

Have sex and travel the lot of you

Bring back the Squasher.

Can I share your medication JBB?

Lookout!!! the russians are coming, I love Communism.

Hail Caeser!!

I love salad with chicken, hot chicken that is.

Correct analysis JBB: the Sea Eagle Rabbitoh Rooster Bears situated on the Central Coast - yes and David Gallop should definitely be next Manly CEO of this mighty venture

Hey feels like its April 1st all over again haha - try galloping away from all the flak JBB  ;)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7