Manly sense back-to-back titles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You have to be more confident now then at the start of the year. Alot less unknowns. 10 rounds in Melbourne worried me. They hit the ground running, but they have gone off the boil and showed weakness. Bulldogs have been underachievers in the past. Do they have the finals experience?
Good to see DCE cinfidence is high. Is this kid 30 years old? He handles the media very well. He will be a favourite son in years to come.

Not sure about this

Hmmm, DCE coming out yesterday saying Manly are capable of going back-to-back worries me. It sets us up to be taken down. Des's under the radar strategy is smarter. Let the on field performances, hopefully winning ones, speak for themselves.

makes sense!

lol you so funny.

I dream of back to back (footy wise, perverts)

It would be incredibly awesomely fantastically amazing.

supercalifragilisticexpedalidocious !

Newcastle in Newcastle + Cowboys in Townie. Not good hunting grounds for us. Thankfully vs Rabbitohs is at Gosford & not ANZ.

Memo (M-W 1st Grade Coach to Star Halfback): Daly, you play for the Sea Eagles, not South Sydney or the Wests' Tigers. We do not talk ourselves up here!

RE: Not sure about this

bazeagle said:
Hmmm, DCE coming out yesterday saying Manly are capable of going back-to-back worries me. It sets us up to be taken down. Des's under the radar strategy is smarter. Let the on field performances, hopefully winning ones, speak for themselves.

Sorry baz, I would rather he put something on the block and said we can do it, than say we can't. I want all the positivity we can get. Yes we can, we know it and we'll grab it! Go boys.

If Cherry is going to make so bold a statement ,Maybe he should start playing more consistantly ..

Cherry is a confident young bloke but not cocky. He's been a shining light for the past season and a half and I think he's just saying publicly what most of us probably think as well....

With a full and fit team we can go back to back.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4