Manly season over

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
This ragtag bunch of pathetic garbage is finished and the season is over.

No more excuses for 5 day turnarounds, or players out, or tired players. This team is garbage and will run between 12th and 15th this year.
The Manly management dismantled a great team and build a squad of rejects that management were stupid enough to fall into buying. All because they had a mission to hate Toovey.

Dylan Walker is garbage and weak.
Nate Myles is Nate nothing
Lightweight Lewis will never be anything more
Korisau is a Sau
Will-I-am-me should never have played 1st grade
Tapau should be given back because he is a dope
Barrett cannot coach and was just as foolish a signing as everyone else above. Welcome to 1st grade, you wont be here long.

Watch tapes of the golden age ladies and gentlemen, it will take 5 years to get a competitive squad back. At least we got to enjoy it.

NYEagle

No more excuses for 5 day turnarounds, or players out, or tired players. This team is garbage and will run between 12th and 15th this year.
The Manly management dismantled a great team and build a squad of rejects that management were stupid enough to fall into buying. All because they had a mission to hate Toovey.

Korisau is a Sau
Barrett cannot coach and was just as foolish a signing as everyone else above. Welcome to 1st grade, you wont be here long.

Watch tapes of the golden age ladies and gentlemen, it will take 5 years to get a competitive squad back. At least we got to enjoy it.

NYEagle
Walker is actually trying mate, Nate is not as bad as some think. Koroisau is a great player.

Walker's contributions have pretty much been limited to dancing on the spot and running backwards. He may be trying but he's still playing terribly. The idea that he was going to be of more value to this Manly side than Hiku was always laughable.

Hiku and gutherson would still be here if they had shed mateo and burgess. Think back to the Joke Kelly crap about burgess and Tooves. FMD this club is a rabble. Is rather see mateo out there than Lewis brown and where is Tom Symonds and why is daffy lussick allowed near first grade. This club is a joke.

It's laughable when hiku is out for the season and walker is actually playing some decent footy
Walker is an idiot - has zero sense of urgency and offers zero to Manly attack. Have yet to see him tackle so I won't critique that yet :mad:

He goes onto my Most Slappable list, right next to Fergie from the Rorters - dumb as duck **** :swear:

Korisau is a Sau

NYEagle
Maybe you shouldn't post when you're tired and emotional, JYEagle.

Barrett team selections are wrong frequently imo there is a good team there he just needs to find it
( I don't post team selections I'll leave that to others)
We do have some very good players at the club

Most centres these days are big powerful mobile units. Walker may be skillful but he's going to find it hard to compete against some of the bigger centres in the competition.

Enough Excuses...I had a feeling this would happen.

They replaced a winning coach in Toovey, to keep a troubled player in Foran who left anyway, and has caused issues elsewhere. Myles has never cut it at club level, Lewis is a fringe player, Koroisau is inconsistent, Lussick has no work ethic or real impact, and Barrett is not Manly, that matters at our club. We have dismissive people in charge such as dork penn and try hard Kelly who show contempt toward the supporter base; lack lustre development as is proven by our lower grades; poor coaching staff in the inexperienced and weak kneed Barrett, Penrith Cartwright and the defensive messiah Anthony Seibold, yet we leak points like a siv. Williamson and Randall share a brain. We have a disgusting fat, degenerate, sinister, grimey slob in zorba peters calling shots along with that opportunist fulton. We replaced a proven entity in Don Singe, for a bearded hipster in Dan Ferris. We have over hyped the Trbojevic's and Parcell, they are not there, and should never have been discussed in such glowing terms minus any real achievement. Barrett keeps Fonua-Blake in reserve grade??? Seriously

We need a proper overhaul, beginning with the coaching and management.

Hiku and gutherson would still be here if they had shed mateo and burgess. Think back to the Joke Kelly crap about burgess and Tooves. FMD this club is a rabble. Is rather see mateo out there than Lewis brown and where is Tom Symonds and why is daffy lussick allowed near first grade. This club is a joke.

Symonds is apparently off to Huddersfield in the ESL immediately.

Daffy.

lol, that made my day.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4