Manly Season Launch 2009

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
small_eagle.jpg
Manly Wharf Hotel Season Launch 2009

3/02/2009 - By Alicia Keogh - Event Coordinator

150 SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR SPONSORS AND MEMBERS FOR OFFICIAL 2009 MANLY WHARF HOTEL SEASON LAUNCH......

BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO BE QUICK
seasonlaunchinvite.gif

The Quantum Sea Eagles have made 150 tickets available for sponsors and members to attend the exclusive official 2009 Manly Wharf Hotel Season Launch on Friday, March 6.

The noon for 12:30pm function will be the only chance to get up close to coach Des Hasler, captain Matt Orford and the entire 2009 squad before the kick off to the premiership defence against the Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium on Saturday, March 13.

The Sea Eagles will return from the Carnegie World Club Challenge match against Leeds at Elland Road just two days prior to the season launch.

Captain Matt Orford said his team was keen to bring the Carnegie World Club Challenge trophy to the season launch.
"We will be doing everything possible to bring it back for our our fans and have it on display with the Telstra Cup at the season launch,"Orford said.
If Manly are successful in Leeds there will be photo opportunities with both trophies at the launch which will be casual dress.

The 150 tickets are available at $70 which includes cocktail food, wine and beer. Dress for the function is smart casual.

Sea Eagles Events are delighted to have formed a close association with the Wharf Hotel at Manly in 2009.

"This is an iconic Manly venue to kick start our premiership defence and the casual atmosphere will be ideal for a few hours of discussion about footy and the season ahead.

"It will give the players an opportunity to meet new sponsors including executives and staff from Quantum Eco Hot Water - our new major sponsors," Sea Eagles Events Manager Peter Peters said.

The launch will run from noon to 3 p.m.

Please book online www.mwse.com.au/book or contact Alicia Keogh on 02 9970 3013

Ok, WHY always during Business Hours, and working days. Does the footballing fraternity realise that some fans actually carry a job?

Your average club sponser prefer a day on the grog on Sydney Harbour rather than a day in front of the computor

With only 150 tickets mate I am sure they arent worried about marketing to people who cant get half a day off work.

The Wheel link said:
Your average club sponser prefer a day on the grog on Sydney Harbour rather than a day in front of the computor

Surely the Commonwealth bank could sponsor the eagles?

CBA doesn't sponsor teams - they only support things competions/events like the 1 day cricket etc.

NAB sponsor Souths..............

The Wheel link said:
CBA doesn't sponsor teams - they only support things competions/events like the 1 day cricket etc.

NAB sponsor Souths..............

ANZ stadium.

CBA brookvale oval? 

At least that would be one way of ensuring that brookie oval's facilities for the disabled would be improved so as to cater for the bank's senior executive.  ;D

Wheel, Mata and I sent an in depth thesis on why Nab should sponsor The Sea Eagles. nab actually went out of their way to meet with The CEO (before Mayer), and Nab had a very open mind.

All I can say is the sales pitch  wasn't up to scratch. If Mayer was in the chair, we would be on the good side of the force right now.

Imagine the positive press for Nab if we took the right path ! DOH ! We tried boys.

And I know Grant is filthy about it. Not todsy my friends....but one day !

byso link said:
So why don't you get them on board for this or next year?

I don't think The Rabbits would take too kindly to that mate. I'm not 100% sure, but I think Nab is on board with them for 3 years.

Ryan link said:
[quote author=byso link=topic=179098.msg206427#msg206427 date=1233955939]

I don't think The Rabbits would take too kindly to that mate. I'm not 100% sure, but I think Nab is on board with them for 3 years.
[/quote]

Just think that NAB could have been with the team who wins three premierships but instead they are backing a bunch of losers.   

tookey link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=179098.msg206459#msg206459 date=1234010008]
[quote author=byso link=topic=179098.msg206427#msg206427 date=1233955939]

[/quote]

Just think that NAB could have been with the team who wins three premierships but instead they are backing a bunch of losers.   
[/quote]

I a bit like their business performance of late

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8