Manly Season Forecast - Our Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Our Manly

I’ve been holding off writing this article to get some gauge on Manly’s form this season.
I’ve been pretty impressed with what the Eagles have achieved over the first four rounds, particularly in defence of course... and all without Glenn Stewart. To hold two quality attacking teams to zero is no mean feat.

Read the full article

Good read Dave, yep I agree lets see now we go v Storm / Bunnies, but remember in 2008 we beat the Melbourne side once, in the one that counts the most!!

Strong start, loving it all at present as we can only improve ( just wait till Gifty returns)

We certainly need to control the ball better than what we have been. All our wins have been won by our defense. Our attack is not up with Souths and the Storm at the moment, there are glimpses though. That's the exciting thing for me, when we learn to control the ball and build pressure we will be unbeatable.

I personally do not have a problem with our attack. If we compare our game against the Bulldogs, to when the Storm and Rabbits played the Dogs, we scored 20 whilst the Storm and Rabbits only scored 22 & 17 respectively. I reckon that compares quite favourably.

Oh - & the storm were playing at home.

Got a lot of new faces our attack will come good. Defence is the most important ingredient and when your D is as good as ours is, it's a reflection of the culture of the playing group.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4