Manly Seabirds Good Times 2012.mov

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Fun times for the Manly Seabirds during the 2012 NRL Season, starting from auditions, training nights, rehearsals with the juniors at Brookvale Oval, sideline action while cheering on the Manly Sea Eagles and crazy dressing room shenanigans. Lots of hard work pays off with Good Times!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtLosBuDhqw

sorry about all the clips but Im bored, when does the footy start ?

btw the Lyon one I just found is goosebumps stuff

Too many little kids and blokes in that one, but as a whole they've got the Roosters covered comfortably.

Berkeley_Eagle said:

Thanks for all the clips Berkeley Eagle . The Sexy Seabirds are Sensational !!!

Berkeley_Eagle said:

thanks BE,its official,our girls are the best,ya cant beat em,and the JL one,yes,your right,it is goosebump material mate,keep it coming BE

I'm so over cheerleaders all they do is distract me from the more technical and finer points of the game and over the past year i can see my standards are slipping a little.

I do recall stipulating in my upgraded 2011 contract "the best cheerleaders in the NRL must be maintained on the sidelines to ease the pain of defeat due to the odd technical error of judgement i might make." the beauty of individual contracts lol.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2