MANLY SEA EAGLES vs BULLDOGS - GAME DAY THREAD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Honestly mate - we just played The 13th placed Bulldogs at Brooky when they had nothing to play for, and we could have secured a finals berth. How do you think we's do at CUA, against The Panthers, considering King, Bailey and Matai won't be playing as well?

Pathetic ****house effort from a bunch of players who obviously dont give a ****.What a ****in joke this club has become and next year will be even worse.

I still hope we are there next week

Personally, I feel any that want Souths to knock us out tonight have no right to accuse the players of a lack of ticker because that is what they would be displaying as well

Smite away

mickqld link said:
Pathetic s**thouse effort from a bunch of players who obviously dont give a f**k.What a f**kin joke this club has become and next year will be even worse.
We will better next year.

Kiwi Eagle link said:

Personally, I feel any that want Souths to knock us out tonight have no right to accuse the players of a lack of ticker because that is what they would be displaying as well

Smite away

Why do this then? Why come on after the worst season in years, and overly praise the situation? Let people vent their spleen for pete's sake.

Kiwi Eagle link said:

Smite away

I for one think we don't deserve a top 8 spot, we have lost to lower ranked teams and have been beaten after leading by plenty in quite a few games. FFS they will only be making up the numbers and we will exit next week.

would love to play finals footy but i honestly believe the players have lost hunger since the great 2008 season.

maybe missing the finals will put some fire in the belly again & make for a big preseason (as they are clearly under done this year).

just another way of looking at things!

Kiwi Eagle link said:
How would my words stop anybody Ryan ?

Just stating a point

Because people need empathy mate. Nothing against what you are saying, but coming on after this slop, and overly presenting a positive situation, will just enflame things.

Mate, I can walk 10mins each way from my house and see buildings in ruins at the moment and speak to people who have lost their houses so tbh, a footy result this afternoon isn't ranking that highly on the list of bad things in the world at the moment

swoop link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=185059.msg290475#msg290475 date=1283669676]

Smite away

I for one think we don't deserve a top 8 spot, we have lost to lower ranked teams and have been beaten after leading by plenty in quite a few games. FFS they will only be making up the numbers and we will exit next week.
[/quote]

If we have more points than enough other teams in the comp, we deserve to be there

If we don't, then we don't deserve too

Personally right now I think this competition is falling right into the Warriors lap, they got rid of all of their injuries early on in the year and are a fit squad now

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=185059.msg290484#msg290484 date=1283670075]

Smite away

[/quote]

If we have more points than enough other teams in the comp, we deserve to be there

Personally right now I think this competition is falling right into the Warriors lap, they got rid of all of their injuries early on in the year and are a fit squad now
[/quote]

I've got the same thing. I said earlier in the year when nobody rated the Warriors they'll be a danger team

I didn't rate them then either, but we are dead in the water with injuries, Panthers and Tigers are severely crippled and if Souths make it they are in that boat too

Is no coincedence the teams heading into the finals with the momentum, Raiders, Dragons, Titans and Warriors are all relatively unscathed at the moment

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=185059.msg290484#msg290484 date=1283670075]

Smite away

[/quote]

[/quote]

I generally agree with you Kiwi but on today's performance I think we're going to get smacked next week. Matai might be on the sidelines for a while, no G Stewart, Galavoa. I just can't see them getting close to st george.

How many homes games have we lost at home? Brookie is not a fortress it's a sandcastle.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4