MANLY SEA EAGLES vs BULLDOGS - GAME DAY THREAD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
geez, Ennis was gone before he hit the ground. Matai lucky to be on the field .

the crap this side has put up this year is up their with the worst i have witnessed.

I remember the team of the northern eagles - guys like winters, squasher, reeves etc. Arguably the most tslentless team in the history of the club however one thing they did do is put in every week.

Unlike this lot in 2010 - no passion for the club whatso ever or that is how it appears.

Not sure why Foran doesn't cop as much as Hodko. He has much more talent but I cant remember him doing anything special in months.

Hopefully Souths win because we don't need another week of this rubbish! I think the players have their sights on Mad Monday.

mcatt link said:
Hopefully Souths win because we don't need another week of this rubbish! I think the players have their sights on Mad Monday.

Our players do seem to look matter of fact. Like they almost don't care...win lose or draw.

In some ways a loss today and a win for the bunnies tomorrow wouldn't be so bad. At least we wouldn't have to worry about any injuries or suspensions that may impact us next year. I doubt, even if we make it to next week, that we are any chance of taking the title.

I hope I'm wrong!

Another on report...Waiting for the call from Des if we win  for a run-on spot!! ???

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6