MANLY SEA EAGLES vs BULLDOGS - GAME DAY THREAD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wombatgc link said:
Thanks BE. Was a bit worried about blowing the computer up when using the second link! 8)...
actually the boys could use a rocket about now...Brad Morrin scoring!!!Faaaaaark....s**t that was a lucky call to us(Baileys try.)
hahahaah ure funny bugger wombat

Iraqi goals is ok
recommend you all get Valued at nrlfix as it is gonna become huge in 2011 and Nrl cant do anything about it

piss poor defense there from manly

jamie lyon is playing his arse off with not many following

that defense is ****ing disgusting.

no des, they dont 'deserve' to be there. not on this tripe.

Foran / Hodko - invisible.
Defense - invisible.

Where has the passion gone from this team?

i think i want it to end tonight

we are going to get smashed if we play penruff or st choke

ryan hodko has played alright and was involved in one of the trys

foran again hasnt done alot

choc is making a massive effort on one leg

That looked a knock-on previous to Morris' bust. Not that it matters...shiithouse defence.

Hoping for some of the 50/50s in the 2nd half

I like the position we are in at ht tbh, will keep them switched on

Manly need to come out this half and prove they deserve their spot in the top 8, if not I hope we don't make it.

You can only wonder how different things could've been when you see the brilliant shiit Lyon is pulling off, only to see it go unrewarded. Should be Stewart running on his inside and Wolfy on his right...it's bloody tragic watching Lyon carry some others.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8