Manly Sea Eagles V Parramatta Eels [Round 21 2013] Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"How does it feel.
When your highest paid player is in NSW cup and he's got the ball.
How does it feel.
When you're getting smashed by ex Parra players every week.
How does it feel.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Great work Manly did what we had to and it was a better result than the Dogscum over Parra last week.

Its hard to gauge playing such a poor team as Parra but Gift looked the best he has this season, along with DCE. We have some hard games coming up starting with the Warriors next week to see where we are really at.

Thanks for the full contact training session paramatta, lol.

Oh and thank you, thank you very much Mr Stuart.

lolololololololololololololololol

Pleased my fears didnt manifest themselves. Seems Manly's team knew what was needed and did it. Boy they got caned early with the penalties though and it seemed the 50/50 decisions were going Parra's way every time. But mustnt grumble because they did well and increased their differential to give them a good chance of holding onto 3rd spot.

Now for the tough games.

By the way I'd do a swab of this Manly U20s squad. Easy beats for most teams this season yet scored a 10 try to 4 effort against Parra. Of course Trbojevic and Gutherson were available given no NSW Cup game this weekend. But even so it was one win I wasnt expecting.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Referees are slipping into old habits again. Both the Sharks & Eels were walking off the mark all night, taking out the markers & then getting rewarded with penalties. Fifita seems to have an exemption card on playing the ball properly at all. Almost always plants the ball before getting up & then just rolls the ball backwards without using his foot as he falls over again. No wonder he gets such a fast play the ball & gets the Sharks on a roll on. Most were worse than the one the Eels had a try called back on tonight. The Sharks new winger wearing #2 was terrible at playing the ball but Chechiin never called him or Fifita on it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4