Manly Sea Eagles V Parramatta Eels [Round 21 2013] Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am quite relaxed about this game.

We will win and for little other reason than our blokes would consider it a personal insult to lose to this rabble of a club.

From the board to the coach to Allgood and the other players.....they are beneath us. Pitiful, embarrassing club.

Jatz Crackers said:

We will win and for little other reason than our blokes would consider it a personal insult to lose to this rabble of a club.

From the board to the coach to Allgood and the other players.....they are beneath us. Pitiful, embarrassing club.

I love how bad they have gone since the Grand Final loss. The funny thing is if they win a few games in a row eels supporters start appearing again.

manlyfan76 said:
Jatz Crackers said:

I love how bad they have gone since the Grand Final loss. The funny thing is if they win a few games in a row eels supporters start appearing again.

Noticed that. The number of blue and yellow street guernseys appearing in public seems to be directly related to the number of wins Parramatta RL achieve. Do you think there's a relationship? I thought it was just coincidental.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Wow GE you are really fired up about this. It's a game. Take a breath, lol.

Teehee

:angel:

I stand by my JB+coke inspired posts!

manlyfan76 said:
Jatz Crackers said:

They are around, the just appear is Red and Black Jersey's and choke a lot.

I hope Manly goes out to play footy & plays well to improve our for and against. I would hate to lose players to suspension like we did against Storm at the battle of Brookvale or the suspensions after a late season game against the Dogs a few years ago. We have nothing to prove to the worst team in the comp. WE need to go to Parra stadium , score another 50 points & move onto next weeks game with our team in tact.

Bearfax said:
manlyfan76 said:
Jatz Crackers said:

Noticed that. The number of blue and yellow street guernseys appearing in public seems to be directly related to the number of wins Parramatta RL achieve. Do you think there's a relationship? I thought it was just coincidental.
You are right, maybe something to do with not winning anything in nearly 30 years.

I'm here @ the ground, fair dinkum, the Eels are living in the past. its all about 1983. But I guess they have to.

Got my cousins 21st on tonight so can't watch the game live dammit, will be trying to avoid the score but no doubt if we aren't going well my phone will be red hot from people getting stuck into me

It's a booing home crowd penalty a thon. These refs are ****ing bull****. Apparently Parra can't do anything wrong. The bias in this is a joke.

WOOOHHHH its taken 23 minutes for the worst team in the comp to conceed a penalty. Now we are going to even it up. They are CLOWNS

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6