Manly Sea Eagles v NZ Warriors Round 21

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mickqld said:
stoodamire said:
Seems like Mr Brett Stewart won't be playing this game. =(

Find it hard to understand why you would stick a guy on an 8hr round trip plane flight for no reason if he isn't going to play when he's trying to recover from a bad hamstring injury. :huh:

Snake was playing touch footy yesterday.
If the hammy's not quite right, why would he risk doing that?
I reckon he'll play.

Tight knit group? Unlike Jarryd Hayne who'll go shopping instead.

I hope he plays as well. But i doubt it.

Hope i'm wrong!

Tight knit group? Unlike Jarryd Hayne who'll go shopping instead.

I hope he plays as well. But i doubt it.

Hope i'm wrong!

Hi all just checking in from Cape York, Internet access for a very brief period before heading of into the wilds again. Thankfully have a Sat Phone so will at least be able to get the final score. Hope everyone that goes has a great time and for Christ sake win!

By the way Mick always gets it wrong so him tipping the Warriors is a good thing

Hi all just checking in from Cape York, Internet access for a very brief period before heading of into the wilds again. Thankfully have a Sat Phone so will at least be able to get the final score. Hope everyone that goes has a great time and for Christ sake win!

By the way Mick always gets it wrong so him tipping the Warriors is a good thing

If we win by one point I'll by very happy. I hope after last weeks match the boys don't take this game for granted. I think this is going to be a tough assignment.

The Warriors defense out wide is awful, hopefully that continues because Glenn and Jamie will carve them up if they hold form

The Warriors defense out wide is awful, hopefully that continues because Glenn and Jamie will carve them up if they hold form

Damn, I'm going to miss watching most (if not all) of the game. My other half just sliced the end of her index finger off making tea so we will be spending a bit of time up at the hospital instead :(

Damn, I'm going to miss watching most (if not all) of the game. My other half just sliced the end of her index finger off making tea so we will be spending a bit of time up at the hospital instead :(

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2