Manly Sea Eagles Tries of the Year 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Some good stuff in that lot - Tafua starred in many of them. That last try V the riff still sends a chill down my spine!

King eorge

or

Kin george?

either way, great tries 'n compilation.

edit: Wow, when our back line clicks.....it is a very, very good back line. Pure class.

The try of the year had to be the set play against the Roosters with Foran and Snake combining.

I also think the game against the Cowboys in Gosford was a beauty. The long range Taufua try to get us back in the match, and the Foran pass to Buhrer for match winner was fantastic. Other clubs can only dream of getting out of jail in those types of matches and we did against Penrith as well!

Snake had a monster year. He's so overlooked when it comes to awards, the work he does. People don't like him because he plays for Manly and the '09 allegations. The man's a freak.
A fit Jorge Tafua is an absolute gun. Hope he's well this year and learns to catch the high ball.
Try against the panthers is my personal favourite.
Hopefully even better to come in '15.:)

Personal favourite of mine from memory was Symonds try v Sharks (think it was sharks, correct me if I'm wrong). Was it foran who chipped it through to Snake who popped it off to Symonds who had a 30yd dash to the line.

Like poetry in motion.

Thanks Berks, and thanks Kingeorge14.

Two words though - Brett ****ing Stewart ! Holy crap how good is he !

Anyone else get goose-bumps?

Jeez we are all lucky to support a team as good as this. We come 2nd overall, and I still complain, which actually shows how good this club and culture are.

Watching Brett on the field, it's easy to get caught up in his brilliance. His speed, his Vision, his outstanding defence. When you think about all the adversity he's been through, you just love the bloke more..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIN_6XgeCqs

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4