Manly Sea Eagles take over the Broncos’ Suncorp Stadium as the ‘home team’ on Saturday night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just saw on Facey that it's a total sell out, 52500 seats sold.

Must say a full Suncorp is quite a sight , although doubtful if the Storm / Cowgirls fans will stick around for game 2, nor will all Eagles / Donkeys fans be seated for game 1.

I should add, I'll be drinking beers at the Caxton and catching up with the MWTS during game 1 which is far more important than a game of footy that doesn't interest me too much ( although the Storm / Cowgirls could be a less one sided affair than ours.

Did you see that the Donkeys with the bookies are $1.08 and we are $5.00!!

Steve ( Spooky) Lucas is up from Sydney with his " Guess What" and " Brookvale North" banners, no doubt these will feature strongly on the balcony at the Hotel LA where the MWTS and others are gathering pre game.

Are there tickets still left for that function @vidmar ???

Steve ( Spooky) Lucas is up from Sydney with his " Guess What" and " Brookvale North" banners, no doubt these will feature strongly on the balcony at the Hotel LA where the MWTS and others are gathering pre game.

Are there tickets still left for that function @vidmar ???
Lol....a mate of mine does the personal player security for the Bonco players...he usually texts to offer a tour of the dressing rooms and meet and greet of the players that are going to smash you Manly scum ( yes, his words). But he told me last year he and quite a few other bronco admin ppl absolutely HATE the Brookvale North banner!, they've tried to get it banned, you name it. lol
Stick it up em Spook!

I personally couldn't give a **** if we take over the bronco's "luxurious" dressing room.

What an underwhelming concept, and try-hard idea for a story.

Haha, and in addition Manly have banned Brisbane from having any maroon on their jersey's and demanded that all broncos fans leave their supporter gear at the gate. @:p

For mine, this is just another thread being withdrawn from our jersey by way of culture.

We are slowly losing our Manly identity, both on and off the field.

I feel that we have gone from a maroon HQ Holden with a 353 chev in it, to a White Toyota Prius under Penn, Zorba and co.

I'd love to see the statistics behind clubs drawing new youth fans to their club?

I wonder what Manly's selling point is?

For mine, this is just another thread being withdrawn from our jersey by way of culture.

We are slowly losing our Manly identity, both on and off the field.

I feel that we have gone from a maroon HQ Holden with a 353 chev in it, to a White Toyota Prius under Penn, Zorba and co.

I'd love to see the statistics behind clubs drawing new youth fans to their club?

I wonder what Manly's selling point is?
Good point

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4