Manly Sea Eagles sprint coach Clayton Kearney the latest to quit the NRL premiers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was going to add that Shirvington was added to the Goons training squad to teach the Goons to run forward, not backwards. I didn't realize we even had a sprint coach. But I wouldn't think a good one would be hard to find. And someone posted that surely the Dogs coaching staff would now be asking the big question. Why?

Just to show how negative journalist always are here are words from his article. BEWILDERED, horror, bleeding, tumultuous, turbulent, it sounds like he is writing about a war ffs, you can clearly see his agenda through the use of language.

I thought we had some of the slowest players in the NRL?So this guys no loss!I would have thought sprint training would entail going as fast as you can over short distances...ie.100m.winger "Oh,the centre just passed me the ball,do I kick it,pass it over the sideline...oh,that's right,I sprint (run as fast as I can)!"Sounds simple!!

I cant see why a sprint coach would be exclusive to one club anyway. Surely he could do several like johns does with halfbacks. This story is a joke dean richie at it again.

Why can't the dogs take someone we don't want like the leagues club caterers or the ground announcer?

Shoe1 said:
I'm all for Melinda being brought in, or is reg Austin still available?

Reggie would have to be in his 70's now wouldn't he ?

I'm still in shock. I'm hoping I wake up in the morning and this has just been a really bad dream. Carlton can't really be leaving us?

Check this comment on Fox Sports -

NEWS-BREAK says… November 22, 2011 at 10:18 AM
I've heard from a reliable source that Greenberg will only allow the group of new staff to prove success within 12 months. If this is not achieved, the Bulldogs will buy the Manly Leagues Club, Brookvale Oval, Manly fans, Manly board (no matter how dysfunctional) and re-badge the club as the Sea Eagles. This is to ensure instant success. You've heard it from here first!

---

:D

All of those who have gone, are gone. If we go back to back it will only show how it is really the players, their skills and commitment to each other to win that has seen the club succeed. People will then start to agree that Des and the rest of them were only there for the ride. I believe Toovey will be successful in his first year. We may have a slow start especially since the first 5 rounds are away games, but the Eagles will be a force and finally prove Des and Crusher are not everything.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6