Manly Sea Eagles sprint coach Clayton Kearney the latest to quit the NRL premiers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Shirvo or Melinda could take the reins while Tooves hunts around for a permanent replacement. I would think this is a part time position?

Graham Hughes and Tunks (both Bulldogs) on Talking Sport have said that the signing of Kearney was the biggest coup so far. WTF

Sheikheagle said:
Graham Hughes and Tunks (both Bulldogs) on Talking Sport have said that the signing of Kearney was the biggest coup so far. WTF

I'm sick to death of those 2 wankers and their bullscum agenda. This is going to be hilarious to see the bullturds fail miserably with this raid.
Who won those 2 premierships. It wasn't Egan or Kearney or Cleal or Hasler or some media liason nobody it was the Stewarts,Matai,Lyon,Choc,Orford,Foran,DCE,Bell,Hoppa Jr,Robbo,Kite,King,Ballin,T Rex,Hall,Bryant,Wolf,Mauro,Rose,Big Joe,Willo,Beaver,Heath,Rodney.
Well most of them are still there and they will do the job again next year.It certainly wont be that pissweak lineup the bullturds are putting on the field.

Sheikheagle said:
I think their cunning plan has finally been revealed in all it's evil glory. Signing Des, Crusher and others was all leading up to the ultimate prize....the snaring of Kearney.

Shouldn't the story be:
Canterbury sack another trainer.
"Canterbury has replaced yet another of its coaching and training staff. Joe Sprinter was sacked last night and replaced by yet another bloke wearing a maroon T-shirt.
"We're replacing all our loyal Blue brothers with people from outside the family because rugby league is now a business, and this is what big business does. I know. I've read books on it, and I want Canterbury to become the back-stabbing masters of the NRL!" said Dog Greenturd.

Moondog said:
Sheikheagle said:
I think their cunning plan has finally been revealed in all it's evil glory. Signing Des, Crusher and others was all leading up to the ultimate prize....the snaring of Kearney.
Don't forget the Media chick too lol

Last I heard Shirvington was helping out the Dragons in 2012. Maybe we should poach him from them.

Sheikheagle said:

Dead set rolling on the floor laughing......you'd hardly call this a "coup"....it just proves those New Ltd hacks have stopped to a new low.

Sheikheagle said:

Bones was having a email war with them last week and Hughes called him a boofhead lol

Lets get that guy who won the Stawell Gift to take over, Or what about Matt Shervington ? these guys would prob be interested.:D

I wonder if they will still use the standard bulldogs sprint training practice of running from police dogs.

This is a major coup for the dogs, most of you guys are underselling it.With a bit of training This could mean that josh Morris will be able to catch George rose over 50m if George has a 1 meter head start

Sheikheagle said:

Now had they got Donny Singe , it would have been a real coup. So Stoked this guy is staying.

As others have said. We have an Australian Athletics selector on the board. I am sure this is the least of Toovey's concerns.

Dan, are you the custodian of that authentic clump of Brookie Turf?
We may be called upon to regenerate from your stock.

As the next DT Headline will be that Brookie Turf will be lifted and relaid at Belmore to make it 'Manly-like'. :D

Funny how all these people are going to the Dogs but Des denies allegations of poaching.

Sprint coach my butt!

Eastwood Vs Rose over 100 metres, I'd like to see that.

Ben Creaghe is the fastest man I have seen reversing.

Sheikheagle said:
No sprint trainer on this planet can make a racehorse out of a draughthorse.
Big deal, Kearney was only good on the sand anyway.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6