Manly Sea Eagles sack football manager Steve Gigg

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
From SMH

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...tball-manager-steve-gigg-20150818-gj24ay.html

Although all these terminations such as counsellor Judy Fitzgerald last week, and Joey Johns before that seem to sit under the guise of saving money to afford Cherry, I have a sneaking suspicion management are positioning themselves to offer Tooves an elevated position in the club once the season is over.

I hope so. Lets see what happens.

NYEagle

Liked this online comment attached to that article, re: Gargoylzo:

"Bozo has been sensational overseeing the NSW Origin set up over the last 5 years or so, it will be interesting to see how Manly go in the next few years."

Liked this online comment attached to that article, re: Gargoylzo:

"Bozo has been sensational overseeing the NSW Origin set up over the last 5 years or so, it will be interesting to see how Manly go in the next few years."
Fulton is the messiah who anointed us not only with our first ever premiership win but with 5 of our total of 8 premiership wins as player and coach and we are all privileged to be living in the same era that the great Immortal has reigned upon Brookvale oval feathered friends
11825764_10206326138045696_1170019257413659531_n.jpg

From SMH

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...tball-manager-steve-gigg-20150818-gj24ay.html

Although all these terminations such as counsellor Judy Fitzgerald last week, and Joey Johns before that seem to sit under the guise of saving money to afford Cherry, I have a sneaking suspicion management are positioning themselves to offer Tooves an elevated position in the club once the season is over.

I hope so. Lets see what happens.

NYEagle
Chez can not be paid by Manly - i'ts illegal. His contract, and every other Manly Player's is paid by the NRL Salary Cap allocation and the TPAs @:cool:

Firing Staff will save the Penn State money, as the Fulton kiddies will be implanted by dad :p

Chez can not be paid by Manly - i'ts illegal. His contract, and every other Manly Player's is paid by the NRL Salary Cap allocation and the TPAs @:cool:

Firing Staff will save the Penn State money, as the Fulton kiddies will be implanted by dad :p
THERE IS A LOUD WHISPER DOING THE TRAPS THAT THE PENNS ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO COME IN AND BUY THERE SHARES AND HELP WITH CASH FLOW. GOOD LUCK TO WHO EVER THAT IS AS THEY DON'T WORK WELL WITH OTHER PEOPLE. ASK EVERY ONE.THEY HAVE WORKED WITH. THAT INCLUDES EXECUTIVES FROM CHANEL 10.

THERE IS A LOUD WHISPER DOING THE TRAPS THAT THE PENNS ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO COME IN AND BUY THERE SHARES AND HELP WITH CASH FLOW. GOOD LUCK TO WHO EVER THAT IS AS THEY DON'T WORK WELL WITH OTHER PEOPLE. ASK EVERY ONE.THEY HAVE WORKED WITH. THAT INCLUDES EXECUTIVES FROM CHANEL 10.
Let's pass the hat around Brookie on Sunday :nod:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6