Manly Sea Eagles players and officials investigated over missing mobile phones

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
manlyfan76 said:
Guys don't get hung up on this conversation.

I'm not. I'm silent on this issue.

lol....c'mon guys as if I hadn't already posted in here!

It's my calling!

Posted 3 times....

On the 3rd stroke.....it will be pun o'clock! beep....beep....beep

Loobs said:
The worst thing about this article is that is he actually says the club probably has nothing to do with it but it gets buried under so much crap that blink and you'll miss it.

This is exactly what I thought when I read the article. The headline basically says the club is guilty.....then there are 2 lines saying that at this stage the players and officials are just witnesses......and then immediately says that the NRL can fine the club, suspend officials and de-register players.

Its almost like the 'journalist' is trying to paint the picture that we're guilty with a very small chance that we might not be.

Sports journalism in this country is basically a kangaroo court that paints the worst possible scenario. Its what sells apparently.

globaleagle said:
lol....c'mon guys as if I hadn't already posted in here!

It's my calling!

Posted 3 times....

On the 3rd stroke.....it will be pun o'clock! beep....beep....beep
I knew you would leave a message.

So the NRL Integrity unit will look at something that seems to have happened before there was a NRL Integrity unit and behaviour performance agreements? Good luck with that NRL.

No one told me there were mobiles available on the cheap, I need a new one too and needed one 6 years ago

Get the lg g3 @Dan. Picked mine up a few weeks back, fantastic phone/tablet. Been and iPhone 5 user for a couple years, going back to android was a wise decision. No nany os here.

The 4k screen is in f**king credible and you'd get a 3gb ram model over there to. Back here in ripoffstralia we pay a third more for 2g ram. :/

And stop pretending to be cheap! You'd spend more on hair gel than i do satellite tv.

I still remember you raving like the hd version ipod 1 was the greatest thing ever conceived.

fLIP said:
Get the lg g3 @Dan. Picked mine up a few weeks back, fantastic phone/tablet. Been and iPhone 5 user for a couple years, going back to android was a wise decision. No nany os here.

The 4k screen is in f**king credible and you'd get a 3gb ram model over there to. Back here in ripoffstralia we pay a third more for 2g ram. :/

And stop pretending to be cheap! You'd spend more on hair gel than i do satellite tv.

Tongue in Cheek mate, Work pays for my phones and contract. I have the iPhone 5s Jailbroken and hacked to pieces. I will wait for the iphone 6s though.

I had an android phone and it was ok but it was not as polished as I would like. I don't want a massive screen either, battery life is the most important thing to me because I am on the road for work weekly and that involves a lot of screen time replying to emails etc. As it stands I bring a backup pre-charged charger to boost it, but lots of the trains in the Netherlands have power points too

I got the tonge I cheek. You love ya tech tho.

See my scothish mate was saying theyve git free wifi and its quicker than our wired adsl on their buses.

Europe ****s all over us. God i wish this red neck country would adapt.

Some hilarious posts on here. This thread should be sent to smh so they can see what a joke their article is.

fLIP said:
I got the tonge I cheek. You love ya tech tho.

See my scothish mate was saying theyve git free wifi and its quicker than our wired adsl on their buses.

Europe ... all over us. God i wish this red neck country would adapt.

Trains are free wifi in Netherlands but it can be flakey especially on a busy train. They apologise when it isnt working. You get free wifi just about everywhere you go. In fact when there isn't free wifi and you can't buy beer somewhere, you kind of feel like the place isnt serious about business.

Internet is crazy cheap and super fast. About €40 a month for super fast 120 - 200 mbps and unlimited downloads and that also includes your cable TV as well.

Phone contracts are cheap I pay €45 a month for unlimited calls and texts and 6GB of 4g internet, and €2 per day when I am outside of the netherlands.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6