Manly Sea Eagle 2011 Bear on Ebay.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Earnie the Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Is this a gee up topic ?

No. Check them out on ebay.

I know the bears are real, but surely people can't be annoyed and upset by this ? Seriously ?

No not annoyed or upset. I would have thought if the NRL put these out each year, wouldnt it be a better idea to put them out in the character of the team that won the GF, ie Dragon, Eagle, Tiger etc..I would think they would sell more.

Earnie, although it would be good if they did have separate characters, I think that they probably just have a generic Teddy Bear that they just put which ever team win's jacket on to save dollars.

Jethro said:
tookey said:
The bears are back

and supporting Manly wearing their Sea Eagles gear :p

It looks more like a north sydney jacket being red in colour with the black writing on it. Thought the jacket would look like manly if it was maroon and white. Looks like Steve Mayoh from the back. He is probably making teddy bears now

tookey said:
Jethro said:
tookey said:
The bears are back

It looks more like a north sydney jacket being red in colour with the black writing on it. Thought the jacket would look like manly if it was maroon and white. Looks like Steve Mayoh from the back. He is probably making teddy bears now

Maybe it's a generic Teddy Bear wearing a generic jacket with an iron on winning team emblem? But you are right with one thing though, the jacket does look red.

Jethro said:
tookey said:
Jethro said:
tookey said:
The bears are back

Maybe it's a generic Teddy Bear wearing a generic jacket with an iron on winning team emblem? But you are right with one thing though, the jacket does look red.

Definately a bears jacket with the red being blood from the supporters slashing their wrists after yet another loss in the last minute of the game

Jethro said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Is this a gee up topic ?

No. Check them out on ebay.

I know the bears are real, but surely people can't be annoyed and upset by this ? Seriously ?

No not annoyed or upset. I would have thought if the NRL put these out each year, wouldnt it be a better idea to put them out in the character of the team that won the GF, ie Dragon, Eagle, Tiger etc..I would think they would sell more.

Earnie, although it would be good if they did have separate characters, I think that they probably just have a generic Teddy Bear that they just put which ever team win's jacket on to save dollars.

Still waiting on the NRLs reply to my email about this. I agree Jethro they probably do have a generic bear but perhaps they should look at the option of different characters each year and if people don't give feedback to the NRL on any issue, then they just keep going along as though everyone is happy what they are doing.

It was only sarcasm and a gee up about about the Northern Eagles and i actually got the 2008 Bear and will get this one as well (even though it is red)

They're red jackets because the Dragons fans ordered their 2011 premiership bears last January.

Lol this bear is a collectable bear thats all it`s not suppose to mean or insinuate anything bad towards the Sea Eagles.. i had one years back but somehow i lost it , mine was commerating the flying doctors

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Iimited edition
There is a thousand of them at $49

lol Don`t you worry in 6months there will probably be none :p

Berkeley_Eagle said:
look at the colours as well

29bg2u9.jpg

2b2qhg.jpg

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313&_nkw=Manly+Sea+Eagle+2011+Bear&_sacat=See-All-Categories

I reckon 1 wash & it would be fine , it`s not RED. its too much maroon..

Earnie the Eagle said:
byso said:
Maybe the person at the nrl reading your email doesn't know if your taking the piss.

my email is already in their file 13.

"File 13", I wonder if that is just a military term for the bin or is it used in the normal civilian population as well? I know in the RAAF that we used to use it and it looks like you used the term in the army as well.

Jethro said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
byso said:
Maybe the person at the nrl reading your email doesn't know if your taking the piss.

my email is already in their file 13.

"File 13", I wonder if that is just a military term for the bin or is it used in the normal civilian population as well? I know in the RAAF that we used to use it and it looks like you used the term in the army as well.

I am so used to using that term Jethro I didnt think that civvies may not understand it.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6