Manly Prezzies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Apart from my new computer that I am using and computer games I received a set of Maroon and White Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Christmas tree ball baubles that glo in the dark. I put them straight up on the christmas tree front and centre where everyone can see.

The pezzy for me was zorbas book being dumpt.

If you want to read what he thinks of manly just read Rothfields crap.
He is throthfields link into manly and that is why he writes negative manly because the club had the good sense to get rid of zorba.

Thank you Santa for not putting us through the pain of this man and the crap he will write about our club.

P S
The manly daily stopped him writing anti manly stuff. There was major complaints about his attacks on management and directors.
The new boss at the paper (a woman) told him that any more rubbish and he would be sacked. (Go girl)

lovefooty said:

He is throthfields link into manly and that is why he writes negative manly because the club had the good sense to get rid of zorba.

Thank you Santa for not putting us through the pain of this man and the crap he will write about our club.

P S
The manly daily stopped him writing anti manly stuff. There was major complaints about his attacks on management and directors.
The new boss at the paper (a woman) told him that any more rubbish and he would be sacked. (Go girl)

I think you're subconsciously sexually atteacted to Peter Peters.

Napper said:
lovefooty said:

P S

I think you're subconsciously sexually atteacted to Peter Peters.

Well they do say BEWARE OF GREEKS BEARING GIFTS

I got a 2011 Premiers Bar Runner and they have cut thepicture of Des out of it, just the team and Tooves.

Thank you Santa!!!!!!

I got the old man a Manly watch, wood cover and towel for his golf bag.

We went to the outlet on a quiet day and had good service.

I was suppose to get my Manly membership but it still hasn't arrived.. but I also got a new hat, car seat covers, new steering wheel cover (my previous Manly one was 3yrs old) and iPhone5 case :D

King said:
I got the old man a Manly watch, wood cover and towel for his golf bag.

We went to the outlet on a quiet day and had good service.

Does he have much wood to cover?

I think a b'day present to myself could well be the MWTS En Zid tour :D

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8