Manly Prezzies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
I got a nice manly cooler bag on wheels from my kids.....

What else did Sea Eagle Santa leave around your trees....

Merry Christmas All...even the ones that put sh1t on me....lol.....Tis the season for forgiving...

I'd love to see the Wolfman have an injury free season and once again be one of the comp's leading wingers.

:DI got the new home Jersey plus 2 DVDs, my missus was stuffed around by outlet and purchased elsewhere because of rudeness from staff, and all were way cheaper she will not tell by how much but she said she would not buy from outlet ever again. has any other supporters had this problem ? i told her she will have to peel it off my back when i let her its a top design replaces my 10 year old one which i will put in trophy room with every thing else MANLY. Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year and the mighty :Dsea eagles to fly high in 2013 and to add another premiership to our clubs record

Zambuck, I was going to head down to the outlet this week or next. Did your wife just have a bad one off experience. I know I went there before a Manly game and got no service.

I've been there before on a quiet day & the staff were fine. I mostly order over the Internet though.

zambuck said:
:DI got the new home Jersey plus 2 DVDs, my missus was stuffed around by outlet and purchased elsewhere because of rudeness from staff, and all were way cheaper she will not tell by how much but she said she would not buy from outlet ever again. has any other supporters had this problem ? i told her she will have to peel it off my back when i let her its a top design replaces my 10 year old one which i will put in trophy room with every thing else MANLY. Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year and the mighty :Dsea eagles to fly high in 2013 and to add another premiership to our clubs record

Would you mind dropping me a PM with details of when this was and who your wife spoke to?

Terrible that your wife felt that way about her experience at the outlet, but we do need to know about these things so we can take appropriate action.

eagleE said:
Zambuck, I was going to head down to the outlet this week or next. Did your wife just have a bad one off experience.

Yup, when she got married!

lololomerrychristmaslololol :p:)

I received a Manly barbecue apron, which is great, and a Sea Eagles barbecue implement which looks more dangerous than Snake when he chimes into the backline.

Finally opened our presents over here and it JUST STARTED SNOWING!

Didn't get anything from manly (just going to be the membership pack I bought myself when it gets here).

So I scored about 8 books (I forgot to mention, I'm kinda a genius - except for my use of the word kinda), a heap of chocolates from France, and an ancient Egyptian scarab complete with hieroglyphs on the back.

Now everyone is 'discussing' how to ski so I'm posting here as they are all speaking in french. Sacre bleu!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6