Manly players tattoos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brissie Kid

Bencher
If you're into Manly players tattoos....

As they dived into the pool almost every member of the team was carrying a tattoo of some kind.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/sea-eagles-star-anthony-watmough-reveals-his-impressive-tattoos/story-fngr8hax-1226916129175

Those Tattoos must weigh them down in the pool thus creating more resistance and be better for training as they are building more power than cleanskins!

What's doing with Starlings ?? I assume that's a postcode for somewhere ?

Each to their own but they are just common now. Go to just about any pub in summer and it's almost like ''spot the ppl without ink''! I did say almost.

I do have one, in a discrete place...A small Sea Eagle emblem. And it's enough for me; no regrets.

I have a mate with the Wests Tigers emblem on his chest; another mate with the Bulldogs on his forearm...... Those would be embarrassing!

manlyfan76 said:
Do you know the difference between those with and those without tattos? Those with Tats dont give a f()Ck if you have tattoos or not.

I was going to say I read that on a t-shirt once.

And now I have.....

I think if I was going to get a tattoo I'd like it to be in a place I could see. So I'm not sure I'd go through the pain of getting those wolves done, only to have to have a couple of mirrors handy to see it! (actually I am sure)

No probs with those with ink though, unless they play for a non manly team, or justin beiber.

Chip and Chase said:
Surely not, that would be ... weird?!?!? However, it is an Illawarra postcode, and he did go to school there (same school as Stewart brothers)...
No, there must be some other explanation!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Chip and Chase said:
Surely not, that would be ... weird?!?!? However, it is an Illawarra postcode, and he did go to school there (same school as Stewart brothers)...
No, there must be some other explanation!

Maybe he's a big x-box fan.
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/2517

globaleagle said:
manlyfan76 said:
Do you know the difference between those with and those without tattos? Those with Tats dont give a f()Ck if you have tattoos or not.

I was going to say I read that on a t-shirt once.

And now I have.....

I think if I was going to get a tattoo I'd like it to be in a place I could see. So I'm not sure I'd go through the pain of getting those wolves done, only to have to have a couple of mirrors handy to see it! (actually I am sure)

No probs with those with ink though, unless they play for a non manly team, or justin beiber.

LOL...Surely tatts became officially uncool when Beiber got on board!

Even the army of teenage girls are dropping off his Beleiber-ness in droves now.
Not exactly Canada's finest export...lol!

I love Matai's, its in huge letters along his shoulders 'Forgive' :D
Many opposition Players have sought forgiveness from Shoulders :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4