Manly players off contract 2016:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would love to be proven wrong but from what I have seen Ramien does not have genuine speed or the quality of young Tom Trbojevic to have an Impact in the NRL.
Some young players do well in the lower grades but the step up for them is beyond their ability .
I agree that Ramien does not show the potential or quality that Tom T shows (not many out there would). Whilst not a genuine speedster, he has enough speed and strong defence (given his age/experience I would suggest he is well ahead of the curve). Should he also have a solid work ethic, then we could have a quality centre on our hands. Time will tell, and I would agree that he is probably a year or two away from being NRL ready.

Some handy player off contract at other clubs

5/8 – Corey Norman / Anthony Milford

2nd Row – Ethan Lowe / Matt Gilett

I don't see equally talented options coming through our ranks in the 5/8 and edge back-rower positions, so one from either of these two categories would be the best move if buying established players is an option.

Whilst our middle needs strengthening, I think AFB and Liam fulfilling their potential will secure this long-term.

Of the players not contracted for next ur the only players I would resign would be Lawrence for a yr, perhaps Taufua. I still think we should be clearing out and starting a new era and recruiting well. That means Symonds, Mateo, starling, Leary and co have got to go. I would be targeting Rona to replace Taufua if not resign him. Lachlan Coote for 5/8. Walker to centres with Matai if still playing. Moga depth outside back signing along with Charlie Taylor, slaimankhel, chee kam. Tamou is a must with Elijah Taylor / gillett. Sue for bench

We should off load Taufua, Lawrence, Starling, Leary, Symonds, Mateo, Vave
Matai needs to be traded somehow, he is finished. Tom T to centre if Snake stays.
The team this year is not much better than last year.
Make a decision on Jamie at end of year-we owe him that.
Vave going well, but for how long will he resist the pies.

We need a goog grub to rub salt into the opposition forwards
Ill take Klemmer any day

be prepared for many penalties and suspensions if it was to play for Manly .... no more Tod Greenturd protection

I hear you Loobs but I have a lot of resistance to seeing grub Klemmer in the Maroon & White ... just can't get my brain to create the pictures
I personally think Klemmer is a cat but he can play and is still quite young. Don't they say props mature late? Out of the grub factory he could be outstanding.

Dont need to sign the superstars as we have the manly factor remember.

Every average or fringe first grader becomes a rep star within a year of joining us so we can just pick up some also rans and be sitting pretty

If the Bronco's don't win the Comp this year there is something seriously wrong. The NRL are giving them every advantage possible to win. Favourable draw, entire city for player recruitment, third party agreements like no other.

If the Bronco's don't win the Comp this year there is something seriously wrong. The NRL are giving them every advantage possible to win. Favourable draw, entire city for player recruitment, third party agreements like no other.

Injury's aside can't disagree, Milford breaks his leg......Mmmmm maybe not.

I personally think Klemmer is a cat but he can play and is still quite young. Don't they say props mature late? Out of the grub factory he could be outstanding.

haha ... yes I ended up a prop and at 65 I'm just starting to mature ... my son says rot .... yeah he has the makings of a great prop ... needs to have an IQ transplant ... Manly could maybe do that for him

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2