Manly Pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snoz

Is the big reason why we are going poorly.

Watmough - biggest disappointment for me this year. Last night he seemed to want to ball play and ran sideways. Plus truckloads of mis tackles, dropped balls & bad options had me surprised he made the rep sides.

Perry - does not want to be here - already in the UK and may as well be the way he is playing.

Kite - has got soft since 2008. Very rarely gets wound up for a big charge and the aggression is definately missing.

Rose - cant believe is weight. Why wasnt it managed while he was injured. Amazing that a first grade league player can get to such an unfit state. Surely a strict diet and lots of swimming was the key to keeping the weight off. This shows me how much the level of professionalism has dropped since 2008.

Rodney - one of the better players

Stewart - doing ok but really think he is too heavy. Doesnt posses the footwork he had in 2008.

King - probably playing as well as he can but still really a plodder in the front row but at least he is having a go.

Perry is the biggest dissapointment for mine.
He was on fire at the start of the year, signed his retirement package in the UK, and has been as effective as tits on a bull ever since.

definately Perry is the biggest dissapointment....as soon as him and hodko were talkin contracts their form has slumped. Kite is way past it, and should look for the $$$ in the UK

Pretty harsh on Kite imo,he hasnt been his 09 form at all which was
Marshmellow runs and me chringing every time he got the ball passed to him
has started to come back into a run of form,atleast his running hard and not knocking on every time he touches

Difficult to fathom what the selectors see in some players.

Josh Perry & Choc making the NSW Blues, when both are out of form and not putting in, during club games.
At least Captain King had a go for Manly.

I think Perry should be dropped to the bench and Kite to start. When Perry was at Newcastle and signed for Manly, his form dropped as well.

bob dylan link said:
[quote author=Inside Scoop link=topic=183972.msg273523#msg273523 date=1278901116]
they are bunch of soft merkins

hahahahaha. Needed the laugh. Thanks Bob

Arent all merkins soft?
[/quote]

1. I'd drop Perry and bring in Lama Tasi. It's a travesty that he is going to Easts next season, but let's make the use of him this year.
2. I'd drop Bailey and bring in Darcy Lussick, but make sure that he gets good game time.
3. I'd drop Hodkinson and bring in DCE. DCE needs to be blooded, and I reckon he will be more motivated.
4. I wouldn't automatically keep Watmough and Glenn Stewart on for the full 80 minutes. Give them a rest, and give Lussick and Guluvao more game time.

Now if this doesn't work then I'd be looking at Buhrer and any other of the Sunshine Coast team that is playing well. We need an injection of youth and enthusiam.

Barry Hyland link said:
1. I'd drop Perry and bring in Lama Tasi. It's a travesty that he is going to Easts next season, but let's make the use of him this year.
2. I'd drop Bailey and bring in Darcy Lussick, but make sure that he gets good game time.
3. I'd drop Hodkinson and bring in DCE. DCE needs to be blooded, and I reckon he will be more motivated.
4. I wouldn't automatically keep Watmough and Glenn Stewart on for the full 80 minutes. Give them a rest, and give Lussick and Guluvao more game time.

Now if this doesn't work then I'd be looking at Buhrer and any other of the Sunshine Coast team that is playing well. We need an injection of youth and enthusiam.

this

I'm hoping the bake Rothfield gave them yesterday motivates them.  If it doesn't, nothing will.

I was delighted to see a journalist calling Watmough for what he is - a myth.  All this "army of one" rubbish has gone to his head. 

Welcome Yazman 78...boy oh boy have we added some posters in the last few days...not sure what the "oldies" think about that??

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Welcome Yazman 78...boy oh boy have we added some posters in the last few days...not sure what the \"oldies\" think about that??
  It's great.  We're not a closed club looking out at the big wide  world scared of change like another Manly site I won't mention.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6