Manly Origin candidates 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Who are the tips from the Manly 2016 squad to make SOO....
Is Jake Trjobovic a smokey chance or is 2016 too early.
DCE, Myles, Walker are contenders...who else if any??

If Walker takes off as 5/8, his career would be ruined if he was paired with that dill Pearce :eek:

Chez should get a look in, as Walters is now the Coach and he stood up for him against Gordy's and Wally's vindictive attacks. But if JT and Morgan are fit, he would only be a bench player @:cool:

Myles is probably too old for SOO now.

DCE should be there for Qld. Unfortunately the banana benders have long and distorted memories. When he backflipped on the Titans they couldn't tell the difference between a club side and an entire state, thus he apparently turned his back on Qld as well.

Just ask Lewis, Tallis and Lockyer......Kevin Walters at least saw sense in it all.

NSW could do worse than to pick Jake Trbojevic, even for a bench spot. He can run hard, has good ball skills for a front rower and is the best defensive prop in the NRL.

Walker could be a chance. And if he scores tries at the rate he did in 2015, don't be surprised to see Tom Trbojevic's name thrown about at a possible bolter.

Although knowing Laurie Daley, he's already got his side picked.

QLD 2016
1.Slater
2.Holmes
3.Inglis
4.Gagai
5.Chambers
6.JT
7.Cherry-Evans*
8.Scott
9.Smith
10.Myles*
11.Thiday
12.Guerra
13.Parker

14.Morgan
15.Papali
16.Gillett
17.Lilyman

DCE wont get a look in while the drizzle big 3 are all playing as that is Queenslands strength and Morgan will get the nod because of his partnership with JT. We will lose Myles to Queensland. I think Walker could be a big chance for NSW and I agree that if young Tommy T starts the season with bucket load of tries he could well be a smokey. NSW has a chance as 2 games are in Sydney but my concern is Daley will pick his failed pets and NSW will again struggle.

I think Jake T will either be there or very very very close. Wouldn't be surprised to see him 18th man to get some experience.

Unfortunately Daley seems to be a rep coach who already has his team in mind before pre-season trial games start. I mean, only 2 or 3 weeks ago I saw some piece (in the DT I think) where he already is talking about Blake Ferguson being in the Blues #1 jumper in 2016.

Ferguson hasn't even played fullback since 2012.

Unfortunately Daley seems to be a rep coach who already has his team in mind before pre-season trial games start. I mean, only 2 or 3 weeks ago I saw some piece (in the DT I think) where he already is talking about Blake Ferguson being in the Blues #1 jumper in 2016.

Ferguson hasn't even played fullback since 2012.

I've mentioned it before but I really think Fergo will lap it up at fullback. I think this is where he will play his best footy

I wouldn't be suprised if we had zero reps next year.
Myles would be our best chance. Jake will deserve a spot if he plays like he has but I can't see Daley picking him.

Walker would be behind the likes of Morris, Jennings, Dugan, Fergo and possibly Roberts can't see him getting a look in.

DCE is no chance with a fit Thurston and Cronk

I wouldn't be suprised if we had zero reps next year.
Myles would be our best chance. Jake will deserve a spot if he plays like he has but I can't see Daley picking him.

Walker would be behind the likes of Morris, Jennings, Dugan, Fergo and possibly Roberts can't see him getting a look in.

DCE is no chance with a fit Thurston and Cronk
Pretty sure walker was 18th man this year ahead of Fergo. And he would be stupid to pick morris again

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4