Manly No.1 in Origin mix

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
you forget, none of the blues wanted to go anywhere near the maroons due to the fear of what they could catch.

Its much easier when half the team isnt worried about cletus passing on whatever is growing between his toes due to his lack of bathing

Speaking of Australia V NZ.

Kiwi, you the hell is going to be the NZ halfback in the anzac test???

Have heard a whisper that Jones may come back to captain the side

Outside of them it will probably be Smith or Roberts teaming up with Benji. Asotasi or SBW the captaincy candidates

I think Gronks is probably the best combo... they are very light on in the 7.

I guess a halfback doesn't really matter when you got a monster forward pack as theirs will be.

Vagana retired after last seasons final so wont be an option

Heard yesterday Robbie Paul has broken his hand and may have come over but wont be now

Roberts played an international last season so i expect him to be playing in the 7 with Benji at 6

Not expecting too much of a game to be honest, the mid year games are traditionally an Australian benefit, and with a lot of players in the UK ruled out and a short preparation time we are really under the pump

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4