Manly news for the Journos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
As it's clear the news limited Journos get their Manly news from this site.

Most recently, the manly warringan and dessie being deleted from merchandise stories.

I figure we could make it easy for them by placing all the future manly back page stories in a thread.

So what's news silvertails? ;)

byso said:
As it's clear the news limited Journos get their Manly news from this site.

Most recently, the manly warringan and dessie being deleted from merchandise stories.

I figure we could make it easy for them by placing all the future manly back page stories in a thread.

So what's news silvertails? ;)

What a pity that they don't print what we think of them....opinion dictators that they are......

I blame Manly for the appalling Sydney weather this summer. All been happening since Hasler left. A coincidence? I think not.

We found a crashed UFO in the bushland behind the training area at Narrabeen, and have utilised Alien Technology to give us a competitive advantage.

But Shhh, don't tell anyone.

Brookie4eva said:
We found a crashed UFO in the bushland behind the training area at Narrabeen, and have utilised Alien Technology to give us a competitive advantage.

But Shhh, don't tell anyone.

Now the Tele will pick up on this hot story for sure. But only when Manly look unbeatable,which won't take that much of the season to be apparent, then a scapegoat must be unearthed...an alien is always one they favour especially if it comes by boat...

Moondog said:
Rumours of necromancy abound at Brookie, not to mention necrophilia ( which I won't mention)

Is a necrophiliac someone who tackles above the shoulders?

arty said:
Rumours of necromancy abound at Brookie, not to mention necrophilia ( which I won't mention)

Is a necrophiliac someone who tackles above the shoulders?
[/quote]

I feel the average necrophiliac would find tackling unnecessary.

MB59 said:
What I think of Rebecca Wilson is unprintable.

The only things her articles are good for is the employment it must give a team of moderators who have to sift through the online responses to one of her opinion pieces (note opinion because there is never any facts involved). It would be a fantastic prank if someone would just once let all those comments hit the net.

'2011- Inexperienced halves should see Manly fall to bottom four' - L Daily

so we should expect stories like -
'2012 - Inexperienced Coaching Staff should see Manly fall to bottom four..'

and not forgetting the myth of 'the trauma of Zorba being fired for sexists remarks...'

along with 'Manly's dysfunctional Board of Faceless Men..' being perpetuated in 2012:p

I'm hoping that these get written up ad nauseam so that I can get Manly 2012 Premiers at 26 to 1 odds again :D

#2VB2B

Maybe we can copyright it...all sell all stories to News Ltd...at a premium, and use the funds to buy our shares back.......Wouldnt Kent and Wilson love the thought of that!!!!!!!!W@ANKERS at News Ltd.

Lets be honest. Manly should be $50- to win this season. As we are gone ever other week we should be some jucy odds again. Cleaning up last season was fun.

Let's not forget that the GFC had it's beginnings in 2008, just a few days after Manly won the Grand Final,were we the cause of this?

Peter C said:
Let's not forget that the GFC had it's beginnings in 2008, just a few days after Manly won the Grand Final,were we the cause of this?

Of course Manly caused it. Why do you think it was called GFC? Grand Final Crisis
We all know Manly only won because Melbourne were so poor, nothing to do with playing the perfect game. Just ask Mr Muir

I saw 2 people down the shopping centre today, One of them seemed quite manly, while the other may or may not have been a man. This further illustrates the sheer arrogance of the manly club, how they like to think they are better than anyone else, and a valid reason for them to never ever be allowed to play at henson park

when confronted the manly appearing person, who looked a lot like the shadow of a former manly player who has children, may or may not have smelt like alcahol.

Police were called to the scene and later revealed a man wearing white, and his blind dog were collecting for a charity, most likely for the silvertails to eat truffle saos and whiney bread( may or may not be fact)

Eagles Terrorist said:
Just heard things aren't working out for William Hopoate in Queensland and he's returning early to play with Parra this season.

Yes. I heard that too. He's knocked on hundreds of doors but not been able to convert anyone . . .
to being a Parramatta supporter.

Heated debate & the subsequent levels of hot air generated by the large number of media stories written about the Manly club has caused global warming.

Manly is responsible for the end of the world as we know it.

Jatz Crackers said:
Manly is responsible for the end of the world as we know it.

I thought REM was responsible for that :D :D

At least the Mayans are waiting til Dec 21st this year to end the world, giving us time to do Back to Back :p :p

Keep this to yourself because we don;t want it getting out, but:
My mate is a foreman of the contractors doing work at Brookie Oval and he says work has had to be stopped because they dug up some skeletal remains.
At this stage, while not confirmed, it's believed to be a Cronulla fan waiting for a premiership. Either that, or its the buried hopes of all opposition coaches of having a win at the Fortress.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8